You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elusive

• "Elusive" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 19:00

Increased Mob Damage

I, and others, have noticed a marked increase in the level of mobs. So much so that my character dies quickly when I have full HP and ele buff. This has not happened before.

I am working hard to level up to 174. I rarely use pots, etc due to the cost. I just wasted a number of rex scrolls yesterday and looks like today will be the same. I had 2 400 xp scrolls that were wasted (and no, it wasn't during the Event). This is just too much to shrug my shoulders and keep trying.

This is a GAME. Games are meant to be entertaining not agony. Yes, upper levels should be higher but not so much that a player discouraged so much.

In all due respect to those of you who have had no problem, if you are part of the lucky high levels who made your level BEFORE Gamigo lowered the amount of xp and xp, I had rather you not reply.

The quests are equally lacking.

This is not acceptable.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 19:07

What mobs are you killing? And Barunson changed the exp on mobs not Gamigo.

• Activate Facebook

AdMaiora

Date of registration: 24. July 2015

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 19:08

Are you using elemental def? If not get some.

I'm a TK since lv 31... And believe me, it has never been easier to lvl up as it is than now.. Oh and my TK is 3 months old

Fool - Templar Knight lvl 165 - Retired

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "AdMaiora" (19. November 2015, 19:27)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 21:00

As AdMaiora stated, it is likely due to lack of any or lack of correct elemental gem in your armor piece. The monster strengths have not been altered. The defense of a few were decreased a long while back (the Rawheads, Crusted Norg and a few others).

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Sincere Adventurer

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 21:08

Try some of those Lovely Leecher Packs - 5x HP Stealers and 5x MP Stealers.
As a Sorcerer u can try the good old Pet-Buff from Bat (Lillith evo1 lvl 30). It may save your day :D

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler
  • Activate Facebook

Elusive

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 21:11

As AdMaiora stated, it is likely due to lack of any or lack of correct elemental gem in your armor piece. The monster strengths have not been altered. The defense of a few were decreased a long while back (the Rawheads, Crusted Norg and a few others).
It has been increased in some way. Too many in guild experienced that. I killl rawnecks most of the time. they are not hard to kill with ele buff. I rarely die. That has not been my experience the last couple of days. I am sorry to disagree with you but I think you are wrong here.

Was the increase that goes along with those kind of events not turned back to normal? If so, fix it.

BTW still using same weps/gear with same jewels of any kind for almost a year. Nothing has changed including the 157 wep that i still have to use.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elusive" (19. November 2015, 22:50) with the following reason: add

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 23:36

We have no events that increase monster damage output.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Elusive

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 23:40

We have no events that increase monster damage output.
Unless Gamigo is doing something different than before, during an event, the mob strength was increased. They frequently forgot to change that back after the change.
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 23:49

gamigo is not doing anything differently. And this issue you are talking about was never the case at Aeria either. They did try to run an event where they altered damage output once and failed miserably resulting in the change killing max level players on foxes. That was a fun time.

That option is not longer used and has been removed (much like SP deer). So no, it is not happening.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Azazelo

Sincere Adventurer

• "Azazelo" is male

Date of registration: 8. July 2015

Friday, 20. November 2015, 01:21

I can say that few mob and boss have their damage increased... Ramslo, blues brothers and elemental boss raise up their damage and defence... :wacko: After summer i receive a plus of damage and i take few moments in plus for kill one boss... :wacko:

<Conosci l'espressione «non avere nulla»? È un insegnamento zen: Se incontri un Buddha, uccidilo. Se incontri un tuo antenato, uccidilo. Non avere legami, non essere schiavo di nessuno. Vivi semplicemente per la tua vita. È l'unico insegnamento che mi è stato trasmesso dal mio predecessore. Ecco perché continuerò ad uccidere senza alcuna pietà.. CHIUNQUE MI SI PARERÀ DI FRONTE! Che si tratti del nemico o di qualcun altro,non fa differenza.>
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Friday, 20. November 2015, 02:22

i understand how u feel but there are jewels that help against mobs.....saying that most mobs do hit hard if game was easy it wouldnt be a game dont get me wrong games are meant to be a challange....you hsve to understand different mobs have different elememtal def and att i hope this helps u

• Activate Facebook

cane_93

Date of registration: 7. October 2015

Friday, 20. November 2015, 06:14

It has been increased in some way. Too many in guild experienced that. I killl rawnecks most of the time. they are not hard to kill with ele buff. I rarely die. That has not been my experience the last couple of days. I am sorry to disagree with you but I think you are wrong here.

Was the increase that goes along with those kind of events not turned back to normal? If so, fix it.

BTW still using same weps/gear with same jewels of any kind for almost a year. Nothing has changed including the 157 wep that i still have to use.
I can stay all day afk and let rawneck kill me and i wont die lol , you have bad gear and you dont have elemental attack and def lvl 2 on gear , you nees to have that If u dont want to die :P
  • Activate Facebook