You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "rsryannorth" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. September 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 19:06

relearning parts of the game

hi everyone i haven't played for at few years so i have a lot of learning to do. i remember the clear basics but what i need to know is how to get the best out of sp farming. ok i won't be doing any quests at all unless you guys can name decent sp quests and what level those quests come at. also i need to know what mobs i need to fight and at what level as if i remember certain mobs give better sp than others as for sp farming that's all i have say unless you guys know more and better ways to get the best of sp farming. there's 1 more thing i need to ask and that is i need an apprenticeship for the game so if anyone can help me out on that i would like that.

thank you all for your help.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "MitsTheGreek" is male

Date of registration: 21. October 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 19:16

Best place to farm sp is saquatch at juno this days.With a guild level 6 or more you can lock your exp 100% now.Also channel 2 is for newbies and there is a Npc at randol called Elizabeth that reward x2 the sp and exp you get until level 60.So you can hit 10-12 level easy,lock yourself and sp farm endless.With that buff sasquatch reward around 20-25k sp per kill ''2-3 sp per mob'' and they die easy.Now for quests.As far i know there is a 60 quest on tof (Temple in Dratan) and the veteran 60 level quests you automatical get when hit 60.Both reward awesome sp.Also there is one more quest at 100 with a lot sp again.However if you are not on rush you can also lock exp and exept sasquatch do quests whille leveling for extra sp.If you need something else just ask.

• Activate Facebook

• "rsryannorth" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. September 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 19:43

im OK to do Sasquatches but as my level gets higher i wont be able to do them so i need to know other mobs too and what level i should be killing them also when you say "at a level 6 guild i can get my xp lock 100%" are you saying i could literally stay the same level through out the entire game if i wished?

• Activate Facebook

• "MitsTheGreek" is male

Date of registration: 21. October 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 20:43

Yes.Thats why i suggest you sasquatch..100% exp lock.You can stay there almost forever..So no need to search other mobs whille leveling.Stay 10 level,lock your exp with a guild and do as many sp you want.With exp lock mob reward only 1 exp per kill.I have farmed atm there 12k sp and get 10% at my exp bar.So now do the maths.100k sp =1 level.If you lock at 10 level you can farm until 15 levels.so 5 levels with lock = 500k sp.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MitsTheGreek" (27. November 2015, 20:53)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 20:55

exp lock and sp

first...sounds like you should get a guardian to bring you up to speed. There have been a lot of changes and modifications to the game in the last few years so a knowledgeable guardian would get you indoctrinated in a short period of time, given you prior experience in LC.

when you say "at a level 6 guild i can get my xp lock 100%" are you saying i could literally stay the same level through out the entire game if i wished?
As far as the 100% lock capability...I'm not sure how much exp if any is acquired while killing monsters or mobs when your 100% locked. I do know that all the exp that you are awarded from quests is not donated. I believe you get all of that.
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Friday, 27. November 2015, 22:26

first...sounds like you should get a guardian to bring you up to speed. There have been a lot of changes and modifications to the game in the last few years so a knowledgeable guardian would get you indoctrinated in a short period of time, given you prior experience in LC.
when you say "at a level 6 guild i can get my xp lock 100%" are you saying i could literally stay the same level through out the entire game if i wished?
As far as the 100% lock capability...I'm not sure how much exp if any is acquired while killing monsters or mobs when your 100% locked. I do know that all the exp that you are awarded from quests is not donated. I believe you get all of that.

If you are 100% locked you will not gain any experience from killing mobs but you will from quests. I would wait to get a guardian until you plan to level because you have a certain amount of time to reach level 50 to complete the guardian system before you fail and the guardian doesn't get their fame points. Find a guild level 6 or higher lock to 100% and stay on I2 for elizabeth buff until you have the amount of sp you want, then get a guardian and level. Your guild should be able to help you out with questions you might have.
  • Activate Facebook