You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "kaihustle" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. December 2015

Sunday, 20. December 2015, 14:35

prs transfer problem

Hi. First .. im sorry for my english :( , now i try say what problem i have.. so..

I yesterday buy a prs +28 for 1 day from someone in merchant mode i pay 200m (i think i buy its to cheap i try resell it) so i buy it
and now problem starts.. i know about this special toon to sell items like pbi and others prs too and i have this merchant toon
i buy this prs on my MAIN toon and think i put to bianca (like others prs +1 +2 +3) and withdrawal on my merch toon to sale it but this is problem..

cant deposit this prs +28 .. cant send with mailing marble .. cant register to siban ... and cant deposit to guild storage so how i can transfer this prs to my merch toon ?

maybe some suggestions ?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

AdMaiora

Date of registration: 24. July 2015

Sunday, 20. December 2015, 16:41

A prs +28 will become bound to the character if you buy it on a toon which isn't a merchant...

It's time to farm Sio points!!

Fool - Templar Knight lvl 165 - Retired
  • Activate Facebook

• "kaihustle" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. December 2015

Sunday, 20. December 2015, 16:56

so i cant resell it ? and must use later ?

• Activate Facebook

AdMaiora

Date of registration: 24. July 2015

Sunday, 20. December 2015, 17:18

Exactly! Unless you become a merchant through Sio affinity...

Fool - Templar Knight lvl 165 - Retired
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Monday, 21. December 2015, 08:31

The interesting thing is that a merchant toon, if it buys a PRS+28, can not only resell it, can also store it in Bianca storage. Then, you can transfer it to your desired toon, or keep it until you want to sell it.

• Activate Facebook