You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

THELORD

• "THELORD" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. December 2015

Tuesday, 22. December 2015, 21:50

I Cant Start The Game

Hi,

Approx. a week ago, when I wanted to log in, the game launcher freezed all the time and i couldnt logged in. Therefore, i removed the game from control panel add-remove programs, and then started CCleaner and then i downloaded the game from official website. But when i tried to setup, an error occured and setup couldnt be completed.

Therefore i 2 more times removed the game and then started CCleaner and then downloaded the game from official website. But all the time when i tried to setup, an error occured and setup couldnt be completed.

When i tried to setup, this error was given all the time:

An error [-5011 : 0x8002802b] has occurred while running setup.

Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications.

If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Barunsongames (##ID_STRING3##)

I dont know what to do now. I have a lot of valuable items at Roy.

I will appreciate it very much, if someone helps me urgently.

Sincerely,

Ruhi Baris Comert, Medical Doctor

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 22. December 2015, 21:58

It sounds as though something is interfering in your downloading/installation process (most likely anti virus). You will need to find what is doing that and resolve the issues between the two programs to install.

• Activate Facebook

THELORD

• "THELORD" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. December 2015

Wednesday, 23. December 2015, 00:02

I Cant Start The Game

Hi,

My antivirus is ESET NOD32 and I 2 times tried to setup while antivirus and all other programs were not active.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 23. December 2015, 03:34

If it already had the file blocked, uninstalling and reinstalling it will not help. You will need to find the file and deal with it. Reinstalling without handling the underlying issue will result in the file remaining blocked event with your A/V running only in the background (as that A/V does even when " turned off").

• Activate Facebook