You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hua87

• "hua87" started this thread

Date of registration: 26. December 2015

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 19:43

Newbie here!

Hi everyone, i'm from Singapore. New to this server here. I had stop lastchaos for more than 5 yrs. Was playing Lastchaos Malaysia back then stop due to closing down so went to Lastchaos US (Aeriagames) instead. Right after that didnt play anymore. Just recently found out Gamigo is the latest company that supporting this game.

A few question i would like to ask. Hopefully someone able to clear my doubt hopefully i'm able to stay.

1) How long the server been running?

2) I had seen less people in town, Is it due to inactive players/ those who quits?

3) Is this a worldwide server? Any English spoken Guild i may able to join?

4) what is the maximum aging of an item, Am i able to use Heaven Stone(If its still exist, So far havent seen one selling from players) to get to +15 plus some Cash item in Item mall?

5) This is not a private server right?

Hope i'm able to clear doubts, would really appreciate replies ! :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 22:26

1) gamigo has been running the server since December 5, 2013

2) Partially people who have left and partially the fact it is the holiday season.

3) People from all over the world do still play Last Chaos US.
gamigo also has a World server (Atlas), a European server (Elysion), a Hardcore server (Inferna). You cannot access these from the US launcher, but you are able to tied your US account to an EU account and access them through any of the European based versions (French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish).
gamigo also run Last Chaos Russia.
Links to all versions can be found here: LC Version Download Links

4) +30 is currently the max upgrade value of equipment. You can still use Heaven Stones. Please read the FAQ here: Upgrading equipment

5) No, we own the legitimate rights to publish Last Chaos here at gamigo.

Welcome back and happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

hua87

• "hua87" started this thread

Date of registration: 26. December 2015

Sunday, 27. December 2015, 03:35

Thank you for your swift reply. I downloaded the game client from the webpage directly. didnt know i am in EU server as it only shows Elysion, Inferna and Atlas server. So which means i download the US laucher? How about my old account from LC us which was registered back when Aeriagames still supporting? Or I have to restart and re creating a new Character to start again?

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 27. December 2015, 06:52

You have downloaded the UK English version. Here is the US: http://client.cdn.gamigo.com/lc/us/LastChaos_US_Setup.exe

If you cannot log into your account once you're installed, please send a ticket to the support link in my profile.

Good luck.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook