You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "whiskeygal" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. January 2016

Wednesday, 6. January 2016, 14:49

Please Consider New Content

There is such a drive and easy way to get to 185 now, but not much to do once your there. Have you or is there New Content coming or new levels? What is the end game for Last Chaos? I would suggest that the game gets revamped or its not going to be exciting anymore. I suggest the game software gets renewed and continuously maintained to fix the several bugs that are happening as well.

On idea that i think would be cool.. If the Dratan arena could be limited to Level 90 and it become a low level arena to have a place for lower levels to challenge each other and that the arena not allowed armor plussed pass 15. The current juno arena always has the same few people in there killing because they have the best gear, accs, gold etc.. it makes the arena unfair.

Just my two cents. Thanks

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook