You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Thursday, 4. February 2016, 18:45

Adjustments to the Highlander

So I have tested Highlander for a long time now and it obvious that it is outdated which is probably the reason you don't see anyone playing Highlander so these are my suggestions for the Highlander.

1. Combine Concentrate attack, Perfect Body, Soul buff, and Sprint into one big buff that you can use at any given percentage of Health and make it last 5 through 10 minutes long

2. Change Concentrate attack from hitting strong regular hits into only deadly hits

3. Make Perfect body give 40% more attack speed and 25% damage reduction

4. Soul buff should give 25% more attack speed and 10% more attack

5. Sprint is perfect fine

6. Make Axe Crasher a ranged Stun/Damage skill with light elemental damage and change the cool down of the skill from 20 seconds to 10 seconds

So the combination of those buffs into one buff should give 65% more attack speed, more movement speed, 10% more attack, 25% damage reduction, and an EXTREMELY high chance of hitting deadly hits.

I think it is only fair to ask that of the Highlander since it has gone extinct from this game and has nothing to offer compared to every other class that is in the game
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Jehova

Rising Star

• "Jehova" is male

Date of registration: 7. July 2015

Thursday, 4. February 2016, 21:48

En mi opinion el Barabaro necesita precisión y velocidad de ataque.

Cuerpo perfecto: Siempre he querido que el cuerpo perfecto sea un buff manual, y no esperar a perder 30% de vida para activalo, en pvp no da chance de que se active, es ir con el buff activado o morir pegando lento :wacko:

Concentrar Ataque: Me gustaría que esta skill diera al PJ mas precision, no sirve de mucho pegar deadly si no aciertas los golpes :D Y mi barbaro pega deadly.

Saludos

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 4. February 2016, 22:03

En mi opinion el Barabaro necesita precisión y velocidad de ataque.

Cuerpo perfecto: Siempre he querido que el cuerpo perfecto sea un buff manual, y no esperar a perder 30% de vida para activalo, en pvp no da chance de que se active, es ir con el buff activado o morir pegando lento :wacko:

Concentrar Ataque: Me gustaría que esta skill diera al PJ mas precision, no sirve de mucho pegar deadly si no aciertas los golpes :D Y mi barbaro pega deadly.

Saludos
Rough Translation:

In my opinion the Highlander needs accuracy and attack speed.

Perfect body: I've always wanted the perfect body is a manual buff, and not expect to lose 30% health to activate it in pvp does not give a chance to activate it, it is go with the activated buff or die :wacko:

Focus Attack: I would like this skill gave the character more accuracy, not much (unsure of this word) deadly if you miss the blows :D And my highlander already gets deadly hits.

Regards
  • Activate Facebook

Jehova

Rising Star

• "Jehova" is male

Date of registration: 7. July 2015

Thursday, 4. February 2016, 23:07

not much (unsure of this word) deadly if you miss the blows
do not help the deadly blows if you miss the blows :D , this was what I wanted to say.
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 5. February 2016, 00:23

aha! Teamwork! *high five*

Thank you so much for your input. :)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, 5. February 2016, 00:35

Yes more attack speed and accuracy would be very helpful, but on what percentage because perfect body alone puts Highlander at 10 attack speed so I think they should combine soul buff and perfect body buff and make it 65-75% more attack speed and 10,000 hit rate would be very nice also

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 5. February 2016, 01:07

Yes more attack speed and accuracy would be very helpful, but on what percentage because perfect body alone puts Highlander at 10 attack speed so I think they should combine soul buff and perfect body buff and make it 65-75% more attack speed and 10,000 hit rate would be very nice also

..... and maybe rename it to ranger as well? :D

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 5. February 2016, 02:12

The male/melee version of ranger essentially but without an elemental attack debuff, invisibility, and long range aoe

• Activate Facebook

Friday, 5. February 2016, 02:14

I would prefer if they just gave him deadly damage on Trick Swing and Axe Crasher also making Axe Crasher a stun skill and 100% cooldown on both skills

• Activate Facebook

Death

Sincere Adventurer

Friday, 5. February 2016, 04:35

Nice suggestions. I would add that the Highlander was basicly a Tank with high amount of HP since he was playing with Perfect Body.
Instead of giving him more HR I would like to see him with a Buff for more ranged eva and one of his Skill may become a debuff to reduce the enemy Meelee evasion by 50%. The pvp game would become more dynamic through this.
25% more dmg reduction is a bit overpowered. In combination with other dmg reduction buffs he would become rly stronk. Maybe the skill would increase his HP like Halloween Candy.

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 5. February 2016, 12:31

I would agree that an evasion buff that gave 10,000 eva would be nice if it gave overall evasion not just ranged evasion seeing how titan has no magic evasion at all

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 8. February 2016, 01:42

I think if they combine Perfect body and soul buff together and make it give 40% attack speed, 10,000 evasion, make it last 5-10 minutes, and can use it at any given percentage of health Highlander might stand a chance and also make concentrate attack give 25% more attack not increased chance of strong regular hits because that is useless and make axe crasher a stun or snare/damage skill because bleed does nothing useful also

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 11. August 2015

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 03:15

we getting a ex-titan then :)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 03:22

No more stupid ex toons they need to fix the ones that are in the here and now >.<
  • Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 09:15

I think if they combine Perfect body and soul buff together and make it give 40% attack speed, 10,000 evasion, make it last 5-10 minutes, and can use it at any given percentage of health Highlander might stand a chance and also make concentrate attack give 25% more attack not increased chance of strong regular hits because that is useless and make axe crasher a stun or snare/damage skill because bleed does nothing useful also

yes, but those bleed things arent worth it at any char (witch for example)

I bet the titan woont be fixed anymore, but i wish you good luck ;)

greetings

Best Friends
  • Activate Facebook

Optimus

Date of registration: 2. December 2015

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 18:09

Idk about highlander

But warmaster personal buffs are very short could last longer and scream of warmaster 5k hp or somthing seems weak for all the stone of wise you're spending. Does highlander have a skill that uses stone of wise? I like the idea of titan update but sounds to me you are trying to make your class way... OP ... Titan has been let go by many player's cause what they were best at has basically been taken and given to who has the most money or gold... Hp! Hp should stand out over others more but that my opinion. Times have changed titans are rare. It be awsome to get some improvements so more would play our class. I would like to see a big change for the better but not if it comes with bugs. We are a bug free class ..what if they made a ex/arch titan.. Then everyone would wanna play titan lol. Well not with how currently the titan is built but if they improved it then maybe they try a newer class of a titan. Idea of new class sounds amazing to me! Would have to play it!

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 21:44

Scream of Warmaster gives 3,000 hp and Scream of Highlander gives 3,000 mp, also warmaster personal buffs last way longer than highlander and keep in mind that with perfect body on highlander has 10 attack speed and with no buffs on warmaster has 9 attack speed not to consider perfect body last only 1 minute and you have to have 70% or lower hp to use the buff and soul buff for highlander only last i think 10 seconds and you have to stay within its range which is not very far at all and making a new titan class is not fixing the problem.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 10. February 2016, 00:45

every class have same range for their soul buffs, so its fair, dont u think so?
since they changed soul buffs from % to flat bonus they r pretty useless.
if u have 10 attack speed keep in mind there r other classes with same or even higher attack speed - after all there r more classes to play beside rogue or ex-rogue. I do understand u love to play ur titan but if u want an op class then its better to pick something else. There r other "broken classes" so dont feel like highlanders r the only ones around. If u think 10 k eva could make u do better in pvp - if a wiz can get over 10k eva im pretty sure u as titan can get it as well without any help of devs. ( not like eva matters with reg hit game ). If u feel u r short of hp - use hp jewels and can bost ur hp beyond 100k easily. U want lower attack speed - use jag/adren etc. Yes its unfair tht u will have to use so many pots and buffs to reach something tht is naturaly for another class but after all it was ur own choise to play titan not the fancy rogue classes.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, 11. February 2016, 01:55

All I'm really asking for Highlanders is their soul buff and perfect body buff to be combined into one buff that doesn't have a required amount of hp to use and lasts longer than it does at the moment, and bringing up that other classes that have the same attack speed doesn't prove anything since other classes have either large aoe's or skills with that actually do something.

• Activate Facebook

Death

Sincere Adventurer

Thursday, 11. February 2016, 03:48

every class have same range for their soul buffs, so its fair, dont u think so?
since they changed soul buffs from % to flat bonus they r pretty useless.
if u have 10 attack speed keep in mind there r other classes with same or even higher attack speed - after all there r more classes to play beside rogue or ex-rogue. I do understand u love to play ur titan but if u want an op class then its better to pick something else. There r other "broken classes" so dont feel like highlanders r the only ones around. If u think 10 k eva could make u do better in pvp - if a wiz can get over 10k eva im pretty sure u as titan can get it as well without any help of devs. ( not like eva matters with reg hit game ). If u feel u r short of hp - use hp jewels and can bost ur hp beyond 100k easily. U want lower attack speed - use jag/adren etc. Yes its unfair tht u will have to use so many pots and buffs to reach something tht is naturaly for another class but after all it was ur own choise to play titan not the fancy rogue classes.

OT: "why we discussing this thread"
Well this thread may be a suggestion to rebalanced a weak class. Still some of his suggestion are OP but u can remove all buffs with stone and that character becomes valnurable. You cant Use Pet buffs on DCS or MCS anymore. I am sure a titan can benefit much as tank from it but any char does it now and most of the time you will need to prepare Ignition to kill anyone. This solution does not stastisfy most player and ofcourse you should think about alternativ plans then . Having much Hp was the uniqueness of titan but nowadays it isnt. Thats why its not a bad idea to bring suggestions to rebalance and give this character his uniqueness back.
Yes the Hunter has a buff to increas his HR as 10k and still can play with full eva quipment to get over 7k eva on top. So why whould it be to OP if a titan gets a ranged eva a buff?
Doing some adjustments after testing them shouldnt be a problem for the devs.- But this is also another topic.

BTT
In my oppinnion the balance could be meelee >ranged>magic>meele>ranged>magic>meele....thats why i thought it would be good to give him 10k ranged eva.
and keep seperating those buffs. Not all buffs in one. In tough times where u have to decide quickly u must learn to decide which buff u wanna use now.

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Death" (11. February 2016, 03:57)

• Activate Facebook