You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Wednesday, 27. July 2016, 20:53

Another thing I just thought of would be to just give Trick Swing 7 second cool down and light elemental damage, have axe crasher be a stun/damage skill, give spin chop a 15 second cool down with light elemental damage, and make scream of highlander give 10,000 mana

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 21:37

Orright, now my turn to say something. Given that I work a Highlander (ClubberLange).

First up, my own experiences have taught me that Highlander is HR and Critical oriented. So we need to do what we'd normally do, and increase them. All titan classes also respond well to increases in Evasion, and physical attack, as well. Accessories and jewels will help, but whether the BarunSon Devs will increase passive skill levels with the titan classes, or add new passive skills for them, I don't know.

Perfect Body, I think, should become a player activated buff, that should last for at least 30 minutes. But keep attack speed as is, as I've been told, that the HL would go crazy if the HL Soul were also active, while using Perfect Body. The HP part would have to be removed, though.

As for increasing Deadly, I think the Deadly Mastery skill should have some more levels to it, and that it should start at a lower character level. Like, for instance, have, say, 7 levels, and have the first level at character level 90.

Also, Focus Eye and Tyrant (general skills), seems to be redundant, the higher the HL gets. I've long been at the stage, where I just don't use them. Why bother, when Focus Eye only lasts for 5 minutes, and Tyrant lasts for approximately 3 - 4 minutes in duration? Their duration makes them useless. There's also the fact, that the BarunSon Devs can add some levels to Focus Mastery 2 (passive skill) to increase HR, and we can always use jewels to increase physical attack. Expensive, I know. But there are always gonna be alternatives.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "MujharCarillon" (28. July 2016, 22:31)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:17

Are you suggesting that they take the attack speed bonus off perfect body O.o?

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:20

No. Rather to leave it as is. But we also need to be careful, as the Highlander Soul, also increases attack speed, while in a party.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:24

Max perfect body puts him at 10 and with soul buff it puts him at 8, but the catch is that HL soul is put in one place and the buff it gives doesn't last long at all making it hard to use in pve, but even harder to use in pvp.

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:27

Only thing I can suggest, then, is to add an extra 2 or 3 of levels to Perfect Body, to increase attack speed.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:32

You mentioned that HL should have more evasion, hitrate, deadly, attack, and no HP requirement for using perfect body and I agree, but what if we added those buffs to perfect body also and say have it give 25% more evasion, hitrate, and physical attack.

And also combining adding 3 levels to perfect body for more attack speed would be nice also

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:51

HP can be increased, by using Corals, and Chaos Corals. So no problem there.

Rolling those skills into one, I think, might be one of those depends on the circumstances, things. Like, for instance, if, and only if, there were to be a hefty level cap increase, and the BarunSon Devs had new content lined up, that required Perfect Body to be used all the time, then doing so could be justified. If not, then there wouldn't be the point, as Perfect Body wouldn't be used, constantly. In this scenario, Perfect Body would have to become a passive skill, and I don't rightly know if rolling all these skills into 1, can be justified, without having new content to support it.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 22:57

I said no hp requirement to use perfect body meaning that you could use the buff whenever you wanted to

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 23:00

I did say that, in my original post.

Another suggestion, is to increase both maximum Mana, and to improve the Highlander's Mana regeneration time, to make said Mana regeneration faster.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MujharCarillon" (28. July 2016, 23:07)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, 28. July 2016, 23:07

Yes and I agree with that

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Friday, 29. July 2016, 15:12

id agree to revamp that highlander idea into something. but do not make it op maybe add some skills to go high and advance the use of it and perhaps a skill where u need maxed out the buff u are sugestion them to combine make it be a 10min buff and cost stone of wise to be fair

would be cool to see actual highlanders run around the land of iris again.

• Activate Facebook

djkezc

Date of registration: 28. February 2016

Friday, 29. July 2016, 19:01

Every class needs updates. Increases or decreases to do of some skills. But i think the best idea is to overpower a little bit classes like titan and rise their population in game. which is gonna make even old people to be more active and they maybe they will make another toon. Thats good for Gamigo and for game.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Friday, 29. July 2016, 20:03

Every class needs updates. Increases or decreases to do of some skills. But i think the best idea is to overpower a little bit classes like titan and rise their population in game. which is gonna make even old people to be more active and they maybe they will make another toon. Thats good for Gamigo and for game.

redo titans yes but make them a little more overpowerd then others would maybe get old players back but far from makeing those old ppl make more toons maybe others will make titans sure but then again turn that around do it to all classes to keep a flow then when u been the way around u end where u start just issue then is every1 would leave it would only supply cash for gamigo for a short periode of time
:thumbdown: they need a fix yes but within reasons as they been talking about on this suggestion
  • Activate Facebook

djkezc

Date of registration: 28. February 2016

Saturday, 30. July 2016, 02:07

redo titans yes but make them a little more overpowerd then others would maybe get old players back but far from makeing those old ppl make more toons maybe others will make titans sure but then again turn that around do it to all classes to keep a flow then when u been the way around u end where u start just issue then is every1 would leave it would only supply cash for gamigo for a short periode of time
:thumbdown: they need a fix yes but within reasons as they been talking about on this suggestion

Listen what you say :

Quoted

maybe get old players

Quoted

would only supply cash for gamigo
thats what they need. dont know why you trying to say its bad? even for short time ppl get addictions thats what keep them in game.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, 1. August 2016, 13:48

The only time I saw highlander do decent is when he could use trick swing as his main attack, but now we have lost 100% cool down and it's really not worth it to use any of his skills since they do low damage and have bad a bad cool down so that's why I suggested that they make trick swing 5-7 seconds cool down with light elemental damage and critical damage, have Axe crasher be a stun/damage skill like smite, but ranged so that highlander has a way of making someone pause while he gets to them, and make perfect body give something like 10% more attack, 25% more damage resistance, and 25% more evasion, but also make it a self activated buff that can be used with any given amount of HP

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, 6. August 2016, 01:58

Or just give Highlander base 9 attack speed like warmaster, make soul buff give 10% physical attack and hitrate, and make perfect body a self activated skill that the user can use whenever and make it give 50% attack speed that lasts for 2 minutes.

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

Sunday, 7. August 2016, 13:43

I think that the whole point of the improvements, is to make them closer to War Master, but not as good as, or better than, War Master. Each sub class is supposed to have it's own strengths and weaknesses, after all. Highlander isn't supposed to be like War Master, and vice versa.

Increasing Critical, physical attack and physical hit rate, can be done by adding more levels to those passive skills, that are already there. Likewise, increasing attack speed can be increased, by adding some more levels to Perfect Body, and making it a player activated buff.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, 7. August 2016, 14:47

I think Highlander should be faster than Warmaster in general since Warmaster has stun and hits harder given that he has bellow

• Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Sunday, 7. August 2016, 17:23

My suggestion is that warmaster should have a hairy chest :P

• Activate Facebook