You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Sunday, 14. February 2016, 23:49

I hit 125 today and I'm. Wondering where shall I go grind and level ... The thing is that there are no more harpy quests and stuff on Vladimir so grind is the only solution I think

Sorcerers in trivia valley or troll kings in ebony mine would be the places to grind at 125.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male
  • "minuseven" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Monday, 15. February 2016, 01:10

Hm

If I had to chose I would do sorc cause they are like 3-4 hit with buffs and potions. Ebony is not worthy cause they die harder while giving the same amount of exp.
I was thinking if there is any better way than these 2 cause using 500% exp and expbs is giving me about 0.3-0.4 per kill ... And in total I use about 1.7bill in items(per hour)
Not so worthy

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Monday, 15. February 2016, 01:23

You could try boosting fluton during DT if you're going to be using the 500% spell and xpbs, or leviathan.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 15. February 2016, 01:59

What about norgs in the middle in tairan? they die fast and used to give a good xp. ofc they r 170+ and plenty of agro mobs around them. But u could try with plvl or get some decent hp and hps.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook