You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "minuseven" is male
  • "minuseven" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Saturday, 6. February 2016, 18:56

From 1-185 lvl .

I would like to ask you something important . What's the best way for some1 to lvl up (being a cash player/using money in Item mall)
after the 150k sp farm on sasq? I would like to know all steps from lvl 12 till 140 if possible ! Thanks a lot
Beeninsane US server (found the best guild I could ever have)

Living a dream
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 6. February 2016, 19:58

Get a GUARDIAN for ur char (needed for Certification of Guardianship coin, your guardian gets it, coin gives 15 rep points, you need 5 rep points when registering as merchant class)
-lvl to lvl 50, register as merchant,
-lvl to 60, do backpack quest, then quests in ToF for another 10 650 sp (u get 10 650 sp from backpack quest + start quest in tof + quest to kill Barren and Blood, quest to kill Erebus- DONT FORGET TO USE PSSP when pickin up SP from these quests),
-then if you plan to use 90 jump pot, use it, you will get around 20k sp, (NOTE: id you dont have any jump boxes, then from lvl 60-110 you kill in Tomb of Teos in Dratan at Spearmans, they die fast, they're almost at start of tomb and give nice exp during DT)
- from lvl 110 u got one time good exp quests in Bloody-Mir (entrance to Bloody-Mir is in upper left corner of Merac)
-then 120 jump pot, and u get around 40k sp, then veteran quest which gives 3k sp using PSSP
-from 120 to 140 u can use EPIC EXP SPELL (500% EXP MULTIPLIER)+ PBI+ SNOWMAN + DUNGEON TIME, EXP SCROLL (its a total of 500%), and ofc EXPB, would be good if you had some1 lvl 131 for example to give you combat at sorc spirits in Trivia Valley in Streiana, I recently gave combat to a person, the person was getting around 728 mill exp per kill from sorcs at lvl 139, which was roughly around 0.50% per kill at lvl 139. (IMPORTANT: GET YOURSELF 2 EXP PETS=ZAPPY, LIOPARD, PANDA PLUSH or LINKOGATOR)
- from 140-165 you have daily quests in mondshine after u finish entrance quests for Mondshine map, (IMPORTANT:from 160-175 you have one time big exp quests in Tarian)
from 166-175 you can kill lvl 170 seekers, and tobido and hunt elemental bosses
- 175-185 daily raid in Ramslo Underground Laboratory and u got some Alber quests from 177 I think o.o

Think i didnt miss aynthing...

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Saturday, 6. February 2016, 20:07

Re

Perfect ! Thanks a lot ! I will inform you with my evolution !

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Sunday, 7. February 2016, 14:59

Quick question: will double xp event + PBI + 500% xp spell work?

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Monday, 8. February 2016, 00:51

Probably . Why don't you try asking in game ?

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

warcal22

Date of registration: 30. December 2015

Monday, 8. February 2016, 02:12

Double Exp Event.

From my experience, double xp event does not compound with 500% exp spell, meaning you can still only get 500%, not 700%. However dungeon time events (where 50% dungeon exp is then 100%) does compound so instead of 728 million on troll kings (with a 500% card and everything to get you 500% with expb) you will get about 1 billion. I would not try leveling from 130-140 with expb unless you have a 500% card, or you're just wasting your money and time. Otherwise its pretty simple to level 130-140 is for some reason the most challenging for people, but I beg to differ as in an hour at troll kings the other day with 100% dungeon and about 700 expb with 500% card I got 128-134 with 68% on level 134. Happy leveling and good luck!

• Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Monday, 8. February 2016, 06:50

Quick question: will double xp event + PBI + 500% xp spell work?
Yes, xp and sp event do work with the spells. So if the event is 200% and your PBI is 300%, that equals 500% and will fulfill your Epic spell with no need for other stackable items.

@ warcal - DT is not factored in when stacking to fill spell headroom. The 50% during DT only means the base xp of mob has been increased.
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirHansford" (8. February 2016, 06:55)

• Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Monday, 8. February 2016, 08:37

My Guide:

Note: How to get 500% EXP +?
Use: 500% Epic EXP Spell + PBI + EXP Scroll + small experience potion then with dungeon time +50%: 500% x 1,5 = 750% (because its x1,5 of the normal exp)
level 1: Get a Guardian, in order to get the 21+15 weapon and the buffs
Then take the Phoenix Card (try to do it as early as possible, every level up you do to level 35 will decrease SP Reward by 100)
Now you are level 35.
lvl 35-50 Spider Dungeon (go to the posion room, they give an exremly amount of EXP)
lvl 50, learn the merachat job, requires a few SP (look at the guide for more information)
Then just level up at Spiderdungeon to 60, now you have a quest in the dungeon, which gives you a few k Fp, you have time to do them, up to 75)
50-90 lvl 90 Jump potion (only potion, not the box, you dont need the armor out of this box, this would be wasted)
lvl 90-120 Level 120 Box (Backpack quest can be done way more easy now, because of higher level and weapon)
Now you have the 120+10 Armor and Weapon
Meld in the armor some lvl 5 Chaos corals and normal corals, should give you like 30k+ HP, enought until level 170 ( you wear the boxarmor up to your 170 raid armor)
As weapon i would recommend the 121+15 with an lvl 2 element (can be bought for little gold)
lvl 120-125 Bloody mir (just quests with PBI)
125-142 Ebony mine, at the lvl 140 mobs in the end of the dungeon, do it in dungeon time, for x1,5 EXP
Now buy the HP extension, from 141 on, gives you 25k more HP, its to be very save, no 100% need, but it makes leveling that more relexed :)
141-150: As an AOE- Char go the Ghouls
as non- AOE go to the Dark Seekers
150-154 i would still lvl up at dark seekers
154-160 Quests in Mondshine and Capell
160-162 THe first Tarian quests
Then do a mix of questing and leveling at Dark seekers, or in Tarian mid as AOE-Char

Up to 175 as AOE Char in mid, and as NON-AOE at rawheads

175-185 Labor or with Artefacts Alber

quick note: lvl 120-140 may take with 500% limit and dungeon time about 4h :love:

PS: Premium Char, or the premium package gives you 10% extra EXP, so with 500% spell and dungeon time it is 825% more EXP :)

Best Friends

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "DeVotus" (8. February 2016, 21:58)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Monday, 8. February 2016, 19:50

game Recommendations

Bran and DeVotus,
Great recommendations...should enter that stuff in the Wicky. Anyway, I copied your summaries in Microsoft Word and have it on file in my LC directory for a quick reference.
Thanks

• Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Monday, 8. February 2016, 23:58

So its better to start up with a Phoenix char than play a normal Ex Ranger? and if yes why/

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 00:47

u can turn any toon in phoenix as long as u have another lvl 100 toon on the same account.
I guess they suggested u to make it phoenix because ull get lvl 35 immediatly .

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 01:06

phoenix

u can turn any toon in phoenix as long as u have another lvl 100 toon on the same account.
I guess they suggested u to make it phoenix because ull get lvl 35 immediately .
well but you can't sp farm starting at 35... Are phoenix chars stronger than normal?
Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 02:54

You can sp farm starting at 35, just not as easily as lower levels or slightly higher levels, also you can sp farm as much as you like before changing to phoenix, you don't have to do it straight away from level 1, you can sp farm hundreds or thousands or more, so long as you change to phoenix before the cut off level you will be able to switch and gain the additional sp, on top of your previously gained sp, and instantly hit level 35. And now with 100% lock back, you could farm all the sp before even hitting lvl 12 if you wanted, which means you get even more sp from using the phoenix ticket, as the higher you level the lower the sp you'll get from switching to a phoenix character.

And yes, phoenix characters have additional stats and other bits which make them slightly better, at least pre 100.

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (9. February 2016, 02:59)

• Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 09:13

By turing your char to an phoenix you revice a few boni:

-4k FP, when you do it right on lvl 1
-30 EXTRA Statponits (a must have)
-The cool Phoenix helmet (permanent cover for helmet, for later game you meld it once with a +3 book on your helmet and you have it for ever)
-a bad armor + wep (just throw it away)

And for those who are afraid of not getting enought SP:
With my Sorcerer i didnt farm ANY SP before 60, so i just did phoenix on lvl 1, got 35, then i went to the Temple of Forgetfullness to get lvl 50, made a merchat out of the char and then leveld up to 60 and did the quests in the temple.
+90 potion SP
+120 potion SP

i had enought, and later in the Labor of Ramslo you will get like 1sp per mob, so dont worry if you dont have enought FP left, and remember, only afford the needed skills, no useless ones.

By following these rules lvl 180 is done in about 3 weeks, depends on the way of playing (without artefacts)

Greets

Best Friends
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 11:33

Phoenix guide

I see . Well the thing is I have already farmed all the sp needed for my rogue so I will continue with my ex ranger till 185 and I will make a Phoenix knight (it's my dream). So making the knight Phoenix you suggest me to hit the Phoenix thing at level 1 to get 5k fp and then hit level 50 in ToF , and then where to sp , what to do ? Cause I will be needing 150k sp on knight

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 11:37

Plus this

Plus I have to make my first char level 100 to get the Phoenix card .. Just started the game :)

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 17:53

To get your sp for your phoenix knight, I'd recommend you to do it before Phoenix. I believe the easiest way to farm sp is at the sasquatches. Just get Epic SP scrolls, pssp's- %300(beginner ones-%250 will work as well) and effort scrolls-%150 for 10 minutes. Get a guild to have your xp locked by %100. When sp farming, use all of the above, you'll get %450 or %375 sp depending on the pssp you use. The reason for such high %'s is that the sp increase items stack multiplicatively.
So with beginner pssp: 2.5x1.5=3.75 times sp, in other words, %375.
With normal pssp: 3x1.5=4.5 times sp, in other words, %450.
That's how it works.
The only thing left to hit %500 is to pick up the blessed rewards that are dropped from sasquatches. You'll soon get the sp blessed reward wich gives %150 sp for 10 minutes. Whether you were using a beginner pssp or a normal one, you'll get the maximum %500 sp.
Farm all the sp you want, if you can one hit sasquatches and run fast, you can get a LOT of sp in one hour(I was getting an average of 8k sp per hour with my ex-rogue).

One more thing about phoenixes: you don't get a phoenix ticket by becoming lv 100. But you can drop some from sorcerers in Trivia Valley, buy them for 25-50m each from players or for 500 ic each from item mall.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "thesingular" (9. February 2016, 18:05)

• Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 22:33

I see. The thing is that I use spb too .. In one hour the max I was getting was 18k sp... So if it's 500% with spb does it work?

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Wednesday, 10. February 2016, 00:48

yes it does. If u gonna use spbs then 500% spell is a must.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

• "minuseven" is male

Sunday, 14. February 2016, 23:28

125+

I hit 125 today and I'm. Wondering where shall I go grind and level ... The thing is that there are no more harpy quests and stuff on Vladimir so grind is the only solution I think

Living a dream
  • Activate Facebook