You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "beckster79" is female
  • "beckster79" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. March 2016

Friday, 11. March 2016, 08:53

Exp Problems

Not really sure if this is the place to post this or not so feel free to move it to the right location.

Here's the problem: I'm fighting monsters/creatures within and above my current lvl and only receiving 1 exp for the kill...plus I'm using a small exp potion to increase my exp. I did take a screenshot but it seems the file is too large to upload. Any help would be appreciated :)

http://s593.photobucket.com/user/becky_w…owv9rz.png.html
http://s593.photobucket.com/user/becky_w…wnjrmq.png.html

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beckster79" (11. March 2016, 09:00) with the following reason: Added link to screenshots

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Friday, 11. March 2016, 09:25

your xp is almost certainly locked. try unlocking yourself using guild management or have your guild master do it.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

• "beckster79" is female
  • "beckster79" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. March 2016

Saturday, 12. March 2016, 04:24

Thank you so much...I'll look into it right away :)

• Activate Facebook

• "xDareloth" is male

Date of registration: 13. January 2016

Saturday, 12. March 2016, 11:23

For future if you have expierence block with border 100% - 100% you cannot unlock it with yourself , you must wait for a leader of guild or try to left guild and join it will reset window with block option's
:) sorry for bad english

• Activate Facebook