You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

warcal22

• "warcal22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. December 2015

Sunday, 20. March 2016, 03:58

Reward/Item Mall Problem.

Hello, I have had a problem receiving my "Deep Blue Rune Of Protection" which protects gear from +15-+19 instead of breaking. I have a silver membership on the rewards page, and when I purchased that item with 539 cash; it did not give me the item as a "gift" or "item mall inventory" . As of now the item is still missing and I was really hoping I would get the item before tomorrows 'upgrade event".

Thanks. (in game name is TheBananaMan)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Sunday, 20. March 2016, 04:08

Hello, I have had a problem receiving my "Deep Blue Rune Of Protection" which protects gear from +15-+19 instead of breaking. I have a silver membership on the rewards page, and when I purchased that item with 539 cash; it did not give me the item as a "gift" or "item mall inventory" . As of now the item is still missing and I was really hoping I would get the item before tomorrows 'upgrade event".

Thanks. (in game name is TheBananaMan)

It goes to Mysterious Statue.
  • Activate Facebook

warcal22

• "warcal22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. December 2015

Sunday, 20. March 2016, 04:14

Fixed.

Thank you for the response, I have now solved the problem and received my item. You may delete this thread if you want.

• Activate Facebook