You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 29. March 2016, 22:09

Apprentice Program Question

I have a lvl 12 apprentice that had to get a new computer and as a result was absent from the game past the allowable time to remain in the apprentice program.
When he finally came back he tried to become my apprentice again however the system will not allow him back into the apprentice program.

This would have been his second request to enter the program so I dont understand why he is having a problem rejoining as my apprentice.

What have I missed? (The only thing I can think of is that this person has been lvl 12 for about 5 months) He is donating 100% exp to the guild and has been sp farming since he started the program. This is not my idea by the way...he wants to collect a huge amount of sp and has the patience I guess to do it.....could this have anything to do with his problem to get back into the program?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 29. March 2016, 22:17

There is a time limit as well as the 3 chances. If I am not mistaken it is a month (someone please correct me if I am wrong on that) from the initial entrance into the programs.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Wednesday, 30. March 2016, 08:06

So are you saying that there is a month to complete the program, meaning reaching lvl 50. Or that you have less than thirty days to reenter the program if you are kicked out for absenteeism over the specified time (what ever that is, I assumed around 2 weeks).

• Activate Facebook

oakleydoakley3

Rising Star

• "oakleydoakley3" is male

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. March 2016, 09:19

When an Apprentice applies to me I have a chat before accepting and explain that they should NOT start an apprenticeship until they have got all the SP that they want and to re-apply before lvl 29, and try to explain why I suggest this .
I didn't realise that there is a time limit anymore (there used to be one when you passed the Apprenticeship at lvl 31) and never realised that there are other rules with apprentices

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 00:49

Actually I have a low lvl toon myself, that is an apprentice and has been for well over 3 months....it is at lvl 35 at this point and I do know that should I let more then a few weeks go by that I will find my self out and unable to get back in....simply because I am now over lvl 30. I am a little sketchy on the time limits on the program....Usually people for what ever reason either time limit out or reach lvl 50 and graduate. This one instance is an exception...a person exceeds a time limit is bumped out at lvl 12 and cant get back in.....oh well....

As far as sp farming....I dont lecture people anymore about that....I explain the importants of it. Most players, particularly young ones tend to do what they want regardless.

• Activate Facebook