You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

djkezc

• "djkezc" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. February 2016

Tuesday, 29. March 2016, 22:52

Royal general skills, Concentration

Hello Gamigo

Royal general skills, Concentration 14 level is maximum. Total SP needed 6 062.

And this skill is useless because of it power in game.

So my suggestion would be make this skill useful and let RK class stun Bosses or other monsters 100% with maximum level (14 atm), well atleast 90%

By the way RK class never use this skill.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Tuesday, 29. March 2016, 23:40

Yes, never use that :)

Its even a debuf, when you buff a mage with concentration :D

Best Friends
  • Activate Facebook

Berliner

Rising Star

• "Berliner" is male

Date of registration: 1. January 2016

Wednesday, 30. March 2016, 01:34

Yes, never use that :)

Its even a debuf, when you buff a mage with concentration :D

I'm a Royal Knight and I find this offensive.
Area52
  • Activate Facebook

djkezc

Wednesday, 30. March 2016, 13:24

The thing is we got this skill just to waste our sp points. I think this skill should be wanted by all classes, like we want haste from mages, hp/ mp from healers, wind step and other skill which gives double time from sorcerers, and other things from other classes and we cant have it. So please make our class more effective killing bosses and let us stun them properly only with this skill.
And one more thing, this update not gonna dis-balance game anyway. Come on guys more support :)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 01:10

rk skills

I believe the Rush skill (cant recall the actual name of the skill) that we have is a stun skill. The stun doesn't last very long but it helps.

The two skills that I think really defines the RK is the double and triple bash skills. My RK is at lvl 104 and these two skills are the best kill skills I have. They seem to be the most efficient killing skills and makes playing the RK more fun than the TK. I use these the most.

As far as the concentration skill....I still haven't figured out what that actually does....although players in a party have asked me to buff them with it. I tell you this, if it were a good skill I would be using it more often and to to be quite honest when I have used it, it didnt seem to make a difference.

So I would have to agree that this skill should be either improved or replaced with something else possibly.

• Activate Facebook

djkezc

Friday, 1. April 2016, 12:29

funny thing is they are ignoring us, because they know we are right, but they dont wanna do anything about it.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 1. April 2016, 12:58

There r lots of useless skill ( or skills that makes no sense to use them ), which requires tons of sp to max them, and at the end the effect is equal to 0. I think almost every class has one or 2 of them, so if they want to fix something, would be fair to do it for every class not only for rk.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

djkezc

Saturday, 2. April 2016, 14:16

Well so tell us whats it useless for other classes? and how much sp do you waste. And tell me another skill which is 14 levels ? sounds like should be very powerful. but its useless thats why im not happy :)

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Saturday, 2. April 2016, 16:24

To djkezc
I`ve played only a few toons so I cant speak with sure about every single class, but according to wiki, to max concentration u need total 6062 sp. So :
* for ns to max force of mondshine skill ( increase ur hp and mp regeneration) u need 12645 sp -last 2 lvls of it r at lvl 158 and 170 for total 8,5k sp.It has duration of 6mins and mobs do A LOT more dmg on u, because change ur elemental defence in stage 1, which makes it uselees at higher lvl . So ur own buff works as self-debuff.
Aura of weakness ( totally uselsss for ns itself, because this skill decrease physical defence only and there is no difference in dmg when a ns using it) lvl 3 of this skill 1880 sp ( 20% effect) for lvl 4 u need 2280 sp and the effect of it is again 20% , same duration, just little more mp consumed. Is this makes sense? To max this skill u need 12380 sp.
* for wizard- intelligent of mage -6320 sp for 20 intelligent stat points. Is it useful ?
* cleric -encourage ( buff which increase physical attack)-7992 sp total and works as debuff because change ur elemental defence in stage 1.
charm ( buff which increase magicv attack )- 7623sp and again works as debuff because change ur elemental defence in stage 1.
Cleric has 7 healing skills total tht require tons of sp and the effect is almost same on all of them.
I can keep going on but I don't think its necessary.
Do u still think rk is something special only because concentration has no effect?

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Saturday, 2. April 2016, 19:47

The +10 magic HR that Spell Focus gives is fairly useless, but it barely costs anything.

If SP cost to usefulness ratio is what's important, you might wanna consider adding up every SP cost for the elementalist skills that relates to his elementals. It should be about 140,067, according to the wiki. Investing 140k SP into something that can get one-hit and deals 1 damage.. not exactly optimal, I'd say.

• Activate Facebook