You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

warcal22

• "warcal22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. December 2015

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 01:15

Upgrade Event And Master Stones.

My simple question is does the upgrade event give a master stone a better chance of succeeding at getting +1? And say my weapon is +17 and I want it to increase, does the higher than master stone level impact the success rate of a master stone say it's a +19 MS and +25 MS we compare.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 20:17

In theory yes, they are an upgrade material and should be bound by the same enchantment rate increase, and yes the higher the stone the higher the success rate is supposed to be.

However, in practice, upgrading with master stones is useless regardless. I'd personally rather spend out on runes and devil ores till +20 ish, as I have had more luck with those during events.

The success rate on master stones is poor at the best of times (and you can end up with an item lower than you started as opposed to if you used rune of protections you could still end up lower than +17, but you'd go back to their failure figure and not below it (+15 for deep blue, and +20 for golden) then so long as you use devil rune ores you could get a +3 enchantment to get back up to what you had before, and if you are really lucky could get two +3's in a row though even +3, +2 would be good, then you can switch to golden rops, master stones would fail below it - unless you use +17's should you decrease below +17, but the other master stones could decrease it lower than +17), so i say good luck regardless of your choice, but think most would agree.

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (31. March 2016, 20:33)

• Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 20:25

no.

At first upgrade events increased the succsess rate of Masterstones, but not anymore.

So upgrade event doesnt have any effect.

cheers

Best Friends
  • Activate Facebook

warcal22

• "warcal22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. December 2015

Friday, 1. April 2016, 03:21

There are two separate answers here, which one is correct in the sense of an upgrading event affecting the outcome of a master stone? Thanks for the reply's as well.

• Activate Facebook

Chinatsu

Rising Star

• "Chinatsu" is female

Date of registration: 9. August 2012

Friday, 1. April 2016, 03:36

Upgrade events have absolutely no effect on the chance of improvement when you use masterstones ;)

Chinatsu - lvl 185 - Nachtjägerin - Cree

DaenerYs - lvl 178 - Nachtjägerin - Cree

Arikashika - 184 - Scharfschützin - Cree

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Chinatsu" (1. April 2016, 03:38)

• Activate Facebook