Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Last Chaos Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Eternality

Junger Held

• »Eternality« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 5. Dezember 2013

• Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 12:00

Char gifting

Hi,

Instead of doing away with the char gifting we can have a time slot once may be twice in a month to make char gifting transaction and a GM could oversee that so there won't be fraudulent transactions, i know it's too late but with a hope that it could be brought back :P

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Carackas

Aufstrebender Held

• »Carackas« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juli 2015

Beruf: Dragon Slayer

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 16:00

I think that your suggestion has merit. I never liked the idea that a few dishonest people could ruin it for the majority who play this game straight up. I hope that some kind of work around could be made for what I thought was a great transaction idea. There are always going to be a few that try to take advantage of a good thing.

I would rather see Gamigo (if at all possible) figure a way to safe guard honest folks from fraud and maybe even penalize those that create these type of problems. Not that they haven't tried. But Its still a shame that everyone has to suffer for the few.

"Every time a piece of this game is removed because of dishonesty it gives us pause about this, the integrity of our gaming community...once again grim reality slips in."

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• »Vilya« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 3. September 2014

Beruf: Last Chaos Community Manager

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 16:05

Game Masters and staff will not get involved in personal trades or agreements. This item was for gifting, not trading or selling.

Fraud does not only happen with in game items, so that is another issue entirely.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren