You are not logged in.

Suggestion | Item Mall Desires

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Abacus

• "Abacus" started this thread

Date of registration: 23. January 2016

Sunday, 24. April 2016, 21:15

Item Mall Desires

This post is for players to post what they would like to see added to (or removed from) the Item Mall

I have not bought game cash for years, and perhaps some new items would give me incentive.

In particular, I would like to see the PGB returned to the mall (Purple Gear Blessing)
It used to give the player a piece of Purple-sealed gear of their choosing.

Thanks,
Aba

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 24. April 2016, 21:53

Quick set of guidelines:

1. Keep it on this topic. Topic is: Item Mall Desires
  2. Keep to the Posted Rules and Terms Agreement , if you don't know them...read them!
  3. No bashing or trashing gamigo, the development team, or the staff.
  4. No bashing others for their views or thoughts.
Posts which do not follow these guidelines will be removed, warnings may be given. If offenses are repeated, sanctions will be taken upon the account.

Thank you and I look forward to your ideas.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Sunday, 24. April 2016, 23:18

My desires for Item Mall:

Superior-Grade Master Stones, that have the same success/fail chance, but remove the downgrade possibility (would cost more than a normal MS)
Purple Gear Blessing would be nice, as drop rates of certain items are atrocious
30-Day Boxes, if for a sensible price
C2 Onesies for all Classes! Dress up as your favourite P1/2 Pet!

(this part can be removed if necessary, as it's not directly the Item Mall) I'd also like to seem improvements and more variety to Loyalty Rewards, (for example) I myself have 134 Points, at Platinum level, spent far more than I wanted to just to get a Spec to 173 quickly, yet I still cannot afford anything nice, the +28 PRS for 10 Points each were really nice for the short time they were on. Maybe throw in things like Guild Bless Books (the old Loyalty system used to be the best way of getting these), Veteran's Composure Books, +28 PRS, and other such items in there too?

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Monday, 25. April 2016, 07:38

I'd like to see an unbind item, usable on all upgradeable items, except those specifically bound to a character. Perhaps have it so it's a 1 time use too, that way if they want to sell something they can unbind it to sell it, but once it has a master stone used again it will become bound forever.

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (25. April 2016, 07:42)

• Activate Facebook

• "oakleydoakley3" is male

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 18:05

I have a real desire for a card that you can buy that gives all those players that couldn't get to be merchants because they were too high when it was decided to put a limit of between lvl 50 and 55

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 18:58

I'd like to see Lady Luck and DMG Packs come back. As well as level 14 attack and defence minerals.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 20:27

The Purple Gear Blessing sounds like a good idea to me. I would also like to see something like a jump box for pets as a new product in the mall. For a somewhat steep price one could buy a jump box that would elevate a pet to lvl 30, 40, 50, or 60 (depending on the jump box). The only concern I have is what impact would it have on the game merchant market. Its getting tough out there as it is!

• Activate Facebook

Abacus

Thursday, 28. April 2016, 05:24

Item Mall Desires

Great posts so far!

To shift gears a little, the following are some things I would like to see removed (or altered) from the Item Mall

-Anything that can be bought from an npc
This is mostly pertaining to the section that offers p2 pet armors and targets (I hope it is not a precursor to them being removed from in-game purchasing!) Instead, it would be nice to see some premium p2 armors and targets! Examples could be armor that give the pet (or player) some bonus(es), or targets that would buff the pet or player regardless of any condition (as long as the skill has cooled down).

Similarly, I would like to see any item that can be purchased from Affinity Merchants removed from the Item Mall.
Currently, as far as I can tell, the only items available in this category are Oscar Affinity items. Instead of Oscar Summon books, perhaps Premium Summon Books that summon crazy mobs; such as, Compra, Fluton, Skeleton Gen, etc..

Thanks for reading, and as for another item to add, how about crafting boosters? Just a thought
-Aba

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Abacus" (28. April 2016, 05:46)

• Activate Facebook

Abacus

Monday, 16. May 2016, 07:16

Bumpity Ump Bump

PGB please!

Other fun items to add could be the Accessory forge item from days past. This would allow players to customize their accessories, somewhat.

Dragon Weapons and Knightmare Armor have not been updated in a while; One way that would be nice is if they could be socketed.
Consider an IC item that would allow sockets to be added to these items.

Thanks for your eyeball time,

Aba

• Activate Facebook

Optimus

Date of registration: 2. December 2015

Monday, 16. May 2016, 14:16

Sale!

Would like more sales. Advanced grade reformer would be nice to get a sale on. :D

• Activate Facebook

• "Angelswing2" is female

Date of registration: 4. September 2015

Monday, 16. May 2016, 17:05

Item Mall Desires

Like to see items for our pets would give the player more hp/mp ect.... like saddles or armor for out pets we can mix match for them also'
:thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Optimus

Date of registration: 2. December 2015

Tuesday, 17. May 2016, 17:13

Xp or Sp bubble

What if we had a xp medal or xp bubble call it or name it what ever you want. They could make 3 differnt size bubble a cheap small one a mid size and a large one. Small one would be maxed at say 250m xp mid size 3 billion and large 30 billion. Somthing like that and sp bubbles could do 3 differnt size or just make 1 that holds maybe 100k or 200k. I'm not max lvl but if i was it would be nice to play that char kill stuff and get to use my xp on somthing. I think its a fun idea and if you could make them tradable I think it would be pretty big in the market. Also give more older players a reason to get out of town go grind. Hope for something new and interesting soon if not this Somthing that will amaze me! :P

• Activate Facebook

dinosue2

Rising Star

• "dinosue2" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 19. May 2016, 22:55

I have a real desire for a card that you can buy that gives all those players that couldn't get to be merchants because they were too high when it was decided to put a limit of between lvl 50 and 55

Ditto, this would be nice to have. Although at this point I have made most of mine merch toons already from grinding Mond.
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook