You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "bellydancer" started this thread

Date of registration: 27. May 2016

Friday, 27. May 2016, 12:54

Where are the GMs when you need them most?

Yesterday, *someone* was on killing mood. He was killing grinders like myself as they transported to Lab entrance on I3. We were dead by the time we got transported to that location. I lost 8% experience. I asked him why he was doing that, he said, he looks good in red color. I kept shouting for GM for a long time. No help there. He took all the fun of playing from us. I spent a lot of money on this game. I am done. I quit. *Removed Content*

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vilya" (29. May 2016, 14:18) with the following reason: Edit note removed for violation of rules. Edited post for violation of rules, please see Private message.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 27. May 2016, 12:58

Please message me so we can discuss this. :)

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 27. May 2016, 14:02

If u don't turn pk on, and u get pked - u don't loose xp or sp ( unless u have a red name ofc, which I assume u didn't have it).The only way u can loose xp is when u turn pk on urself and try to fight back. Btw last ive heard pking in front of raid is not banable anymore.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Amtty

Date of registration: 10. April 2016

Friday, 27. May 2016, 15:57

Why is everyone such delicate flowers on this game, if you're on a PvP server you should be able to be killed whenever.
Seems like any sort of fun isn't allowed on this game at all ;( ;( ;(

• Activate Facebook

Eisblumen

Sincere Adventurer

• "Eisblumen" is female

Date of registration: 22. September 2013

Friday, 27. May 2016, 16:08

Hey hey,
I think it's better to use the item which protect you from pvp if someone don't want to be killed :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Friday, 27. May 2016, 17:15

Why is everyone such delicate flowers on this game, if you're on a PvP server you should be able to be killed whenever.

Seems like any sort of fun isn't allowed on this game at all
Not everyone likes to be ambushed....I prefer the arena so I can face my opponent or a siege where you know your going to war. Having said that I do agree that if your on a PVP server you take a risk of being put upon by someone who likes the element of surprise.
However, the suggestions on how to keep from loosing exp are here.
To Bellydancer, if I were you I would stay in this game and continue to get stronger as you lvl....sooner or later I am sure you will meet up with him on a more level playing field....and who knows.... If there is one thing I have learned in this life its..."What goes around comes around!". Even in Chaos there's justice!!
I hope you don't quit!
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "Bran" (Friday, 27. May 2016, 18:34) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Friday, 27. May 2016, 20:48)

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Friday, 27. May 2016, 22:42

... Btw last ive heard pking in front of raid is not banable anymore.

What?!? When did that change?
Does not seem fair. Why? - if you want to go to lab you have to be on a PvP server, but if there is even one "moody" person that camp there to kill everyone in sight that part of the game is denied for you.

I know that my PC is probably due for upgrade, but it it takes me about 12-13 second to load that part of the map when teleporting. By that time my toon will be sniffing the dirt without even chance to retaliate.
AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 27. May 2016, 22:53

... Btw last ive heard pking in front of raid is not banable anymore.

What?!? When did that change?
Does not seem fair. Why? - if you want to go to lab you have to be on a PvP server, but if there is even one "moody" person that camp there to kill everyone in sight that part of the game is denied for you.

I know that my PC is probably due for upgrade, but it it takes me about 12-13 second to load that part of the map when teleporting. By that time my toon will be sniffing the dirt without even chance to retaliate.

I read it in world chat some time ago.
About ur slow pc, that's why we have invis buff which will last u long enough to go inside lab, if u don't move.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Friday, 27. May 2016, 23:45

It is not bannable to PK on a PvP server in an location. If you feel you are being harassed or someone is preventing you repeatedly from accessing a part of the game, feel free to send evidence of such via ticketing.

It solely up to gamigo to determine is there is enough evidence that a reasonable person would feel harassed.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Saturday, 28. May 2016, 17:14

If you have a red name, or just doesnt want to get pkd, you can teleport to lab when you are in invincible mode. That way you have 10 seconds so run inside after you move :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Piksguy

Date of registration: 9. August 2015

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 03:50

I know 90% of the game is rogues but there is the rare population of NON- invisible characters. RT the harassment. Or start selling the Invisible Potion ;). Only reason people still play LC is because there Computers cant handle the new games and this game is very laggy

• Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 08:56

That sounds so funny.
You only love EXP/ SP in PK when you are red your self.
So dont cry when you get Pked when you PK too,

btw, its part of the game. normally you can go to underground labor with the spawnshield, you musnt waste time in front of the dungeon entrance, then you cant get killed.

Best Friends
  • Activate Facebook

• "lionza4ever" is female

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 08:57

belly dont quit :(

and Piks, sell me ur sorc akan shirt 8o

• Activate Facebook

RAMB0

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 10:05

Yesterday, RAMBO was on killing mood. He was killing grinders like myself as they transported to Lab entrance on I3. We were dead by the time we got transported to that location. I lost 8% experience. I asked him why he was doing that, he said, he looks good in red color. I kept shouting for GM for a long time. No help there. He took all the fun of playing from us. I spent a lot of money on this game. I am done. I quit. I go find another game that GMs permanent ban ppl like RAMBO and his gf. ;(

Killed only 2 people and not everyone. you can't lose 8% if i just killed you once and even if you are double the lvl as i am, everyone can die. *Removed content*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (29. May 2016, 14:16) with the following reason: Rules violation, please see private message.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 14:23

We just spotlighted an item called the PvP protection shield. It works for one full hour and makes it so you cannot be PvP'd on any PvP server for that hour.

I would highly suggest using that if you wish to not be PK'd on a PvP server. You can always send evidence via ticketing, as I stated before, for harassment. Please note it is solely up to gamigo to determine if there is harassment or not.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook