You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Cheekiong" is male
  • "Cheekiong" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 21:20

New content

So I've pretty much stopped playing LC now because I'm just here waiting for something new to come around. It has been 3 years now since we got a cap increase and a major content pack. Is Barunson even the dev company anymore? Do they have devs for LC still? Can we at least get a yes or no about IF we will get new content in the future?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

FaKeTxStyle

Sincere Adventurer

• "FaKeTxStyle" is male

Date of registration: 18. May 2014

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 21:35

Our Coma (Kesja) said YES.
A new Content is still in work but nobody know when :/

Inaktiv
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Faithful Adventurer

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 21:44

The german community is also waiting for a new cap but it doesnt seem like the devs really working on it. The Team isn't able to deliver much informations. They have low influence on the developing. As as we know, Gamgio can only offer some suggestions to the devs and they buy the license for publishing the game. Everything else is depended on Barunson if they can and want to. I for myself and also many others don't expect a new cap this year or the one after the next. Its a sad story.

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler
  • Activate Facebook

Redblu

Sincere Adventurer

• "Redblu" is male

Date of registration: 27. May 2015

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 21:56

French' community is waiting for a new feature too. We all wait it ^^
Our GM said us that there are some feature in developping, but for when ?(

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 22:42

new content doesn't mean new cap, could be a new dungeon for middle lvls ...

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 22:55

So I've pretty much stopped playing LC now because I'm just here waiting for something new to come around. It has been 3 years now since we got a cap increase and a major content pack. Is Barunson even the dev company anymore? Do they have devs for LC still? Can we at least get a yes or no about IF we will get new content in the future?
*cough* 3.5+ years *cough*

totally agree. we had 10ish cap raises in the first 5-6 years and none since the later part of 2012. thats a pretty darn long time ago. can only play the same content so many times on various toons before losing interest completely. would be great to see something new again and the flood of people coming back to grind, race to the top, or simply get the newest gears.
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Thursday, 30. June 2016, 20:01

Perhaps our esteemed Product Manager could shed some light on this, as it's something we need.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Serenade

Date of registration: 5. August 2015

Monday, 4. July 2016, 05:41

Perhaps our esteemed Product Manager could shed some light on this, as it's something we need.
They should really say something about it. Because many people keeps asking about this but nothing is ever answered. This only leads me to think they have nothing at all.

These days the news section is flooded with short time "buy this get this" offers to push people into buying item mall stuff, with some events here and there. It looks like they want to just keep people busy somehow but there's simply nothing else happening.

And it's not just about expansions of level cap, new equipment, or new maps, (which are really needed) but even small content changes are nowhere to be seen. The last one happened back in February with the pet equipment upgrading. Since then, nothing has been changed in content. A couple of bugs fixed, and their typical "some strings have been fixed". But no other changes at all. The patch notes threads are just filled with "have you seen this event" and "look at these cash shop items". That's a whole 5 months of nothing.

At this point it's looking like the end is near. Not an abrupt end, but a slow gradual death, with the game getting emptier when people finally loses their patience and leaves. Maybe we have reached that point where the company has decided it's not worth it to put effort on it anymore, and they are just going to milk it all they can until it dies. But if they really want this game to last at least 1-2 more years, they should at least work on some new content, and if they already are, then they should say something officially, before people just gives up on LC.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cheekiong" is male
  • "Cheekiong" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 20. July 2016, 22:53

The test server is back up I guess, so maybe there is something new coming soon? I can't get on the test server because I'm not going to go to the hassle since they won't allow USA players to sync their characters, and also I'm not going to buy IC any time soon. If anybody gets on the test server they should shed some light on it since the PM isn't.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 21. July 2016, 13:54

they should shed some light on it
They cannot share or discuss anything from VIP test server that is not already implemented on Live server. There is a stipulation about that very thing in the FAQ.

When there will be any news regarding anything new coming to live server, it will be in Patch Notes after the maintenance implementing it. From time to time we also do teasers as to something new.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Friday, 29. July 2016, 20:25

new content would be awsome. BUT would allso be awsome IF there would be some sorts of fixxes to the game to get more attention from players thats interested in playing grinding games with pvp features the pvp feature on lastchaos i think personaly should have a huge imprint on the game as its called LASTCHAOS. there really nothing that says hey lets go have fun and pvp u pvp get -6k red on first kill and your attack and def is capped so hard its insain really. would be awsome if there could be some sorts of fixxes to this and allso to make skills better then reg hits as for useing element stage u your skills becomes allmoste useless this goes for alot of buffs too why would a buff dbuff your elemental info. i kno this have been meaning a huge deal but coulden those buffs maybe just change get the elementinfo removed or make it lvl2 element info to the buffs atleast.

• Activate Facebook