You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "MustafaGad" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2016

Thursday, 18. August 2016, 12:13

Succubus

what's the difference between thorny and scar demon bat? and the other 3 forms in stage 3 too?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Thursday, 18. August 2016, 14:11

Pets - Last Chaos - Guides & Information

That page is great for all things LC related. There's a smidgen of info that's outdated due to the old site runners not updating as often anymore, but it's generally still accurate in most things.
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, 18. August 2016, 15:17

i used it before posting i was asking that is there a diff in att and def and other stuff or they all have the same thing

• Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Thursday, 18. August 2016, 20:18

There is diference in the pet skills as in their perks (Sucubus of flames is based more on str and physical atacks while the Lighthining one is based on magical atacks and int, and sucubus of seduction is balanced between both) not 100% sure but thts about it, also the way you raise your stage 1 bat will result in one of the 2 types of bat in 2nd stage, and each one can become only 2 of the 3 types of sucubus, both can become sucubus of seduction, but only one can become lighting or flame, so you have to pay atention on raising your pet acording the requirements (or buy from another player wich is easyer xD).

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 19. August 2016, 00:59

ty i think i'll go with flame

• Activate Facebook