You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 21:20

Quoted

Keron pro :thumbsup: heard what u did :D I also heard what the keroned people did, used castle siege megaphone to say its not allowed not even knowing what is allowed and what isn't 8o
And yup, some people need to grow up 8o
I know what I did, I asked Vilya a couple weeks ago if it was allowed, and since it was, I took advantage of it. :)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 21:36

I know what I did, I asked Vilya a couple weeks ago if it was allowed, and since it was, I took advantage of it. :)
Please share? :whistling:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (21. August 2016, 00:46) with the following reason: Rule Enforcement: Rule 3. Clarity of threads and posts 3.4 You are just allowed to quote the statement you are directly referring to.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male
  • "The1AndOnly" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 21:38

if it is legit then rule 13 is no rule at all
it states clearly that if u attack u attack and defend u defend.
yes old rules wasent allowed to use alt guild to take siege with alt guild but..
it does not say u cant do it now. does it :huh: nope.
u may not use two accounts at the same time on game besides 1 merchant 1 playing but not 2 in play at the same time.
meaning if u use an alt guild to take your siege from your guild to your alt guild your not breaking any rules as long as your only active playing 1 account.
maybe vilya or what ever gm u asked if it was allowed meant for field ok that is not against rule 13 as field is about moste points to pass on.
but how can it be legit for attackers that dident make 2nd round on mcs to stay and pk other attackers ? that is clear in rule 13 that it is not allowed.
who ever have an issue about me pk'ing take it up with me in game same name or are u a chicken ?? seriously moste people that knoes me kno why i do it.
ask even apoc members kno who they might not want to admit it, so here goes for all u kids..
as i stated befor i got hooked on lc for the pvp feature and i havent pked any1 in ages becouse of sieges where set so every1 had a chance to go.
even when we had dcs we dident care to win or lose so we changed the time on saturdays. moste people knoes i cannot do sieges on sundays.
so when their set at the moste stupid time for ppl who actualy play the game and does sieges i am against it. and there for i pk every1. as u saw when apoc took dcs they had help from every 1 else on the server allmoste all guild tags there to help them take and to defend it. this is pretty sad as attackers that helped helped defend it when being attacker. but i dont mind it was a good siege but now that they got it they dont want to risk loseing it so they set it so ppl cannot go.. so yea again.. i play for the pvp feature and ill continue pking every1 everywhere till ppl grow a pair and have it set at times where people can actualy attend to it.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "pruss" (Saturday, 20. August 2016, 22:07) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Sunday, 21. August 2016, 00:39) with the following reason: Off Topic

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 22:10

sieges supose to be a guild effort not multiply guilds to join forces to be able to do them
I just read this to. xDDDDD
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 22:17

Quoted from "pruss"

Please share? :whistling:
I rest my case. :D

Pruss, there's a saying in my language, It is not wise to poke with the guy with the big horns... :evil:
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (21. August 2016, 00:46) with the following reason: Rule Enforcement: Rule 3. Clarity of threads and posts 3.4 You are just allowed to quote the statement you are directly referring to.

• Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 23:03

Quoted from "Bran"

Pruss, there's a saying in my language, It is not wise to poke with the guy with the big horns... :evil:[/quote]I'm not sure what you mean Bran. Is it too much to ask for that all of the players are presented with facts and what is okay to bend the rules with, or is it really supposed to be only a few people that gets "all clear" to bend rules? Hmm. I'm not okay with that. No matter if that annoys the "big guy with horn". :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (21. August 2016, 00:37) with the following reason: Rule Enforcement: Rule 3. Clarity of threads and posts 3.4 You are just allowed to quote the statement you are directly referring to.

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 23:20

Quoted from "pruss"

I'm not sure what you mean Bran. Is it too much to ask for that all of the players are presented with facts and what is okay to bend the rules with, or is it really supposed to be only a few people that gets "all clear" to bend rules? Hmm. I'm not okay with that. No matter if that annoys the "big guy with horn". :D

Pruss, there's a saying in my language, It is not wise to poke with the guy with the big horns... :evil:[/quote]I'm not sure what you mean Bran. Is it too much to ask for that all of the players are presented with facts and what is okay to bend the rules with, or is it really supposed to be only a few people that gets "all clear" to bend rules? Hmm. I'm not okay with that. No matter if that annoys the "big guy with horn". :D[/quote]If a person uses common sense, (something lot of people in LC miss, *coughs* and a brain) :S
Well, actually, that about explains everything I wanted to say. :D
I would explain stuff to you, but you're in team noob :rolleyes:
And if I explain to you, it means whole team noob will know. :whistling:
Team noob must learn to play LC on their own, like everybody else. :|
Remember this team noob, C o m m o n S e n s e. :)
And with this kids, we end todays class. 8o

P.S. A little help, ask andy what he did on dcs, if he tells you, good for you :D (and for team noob), but I hope he doesn't say, he got talent in tactics in the art of war. :D

Start readin Sun Tzu pruss :D
Sun Tzu thought of the day: If you know your enemy and if you know yourself. You should not fear the outcome of hundreds of battles.
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (21. August 2016, 00:37) with the following reason: Rule Enforcement: Rule 3. Clarity of threads and posts 3.4 You are just allowed to quote the statement you are directly referring to.

• Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 23:36

Quoted from "Bran"

If a person uses common sense, (something lot of people in LC miss, *coughs* and a brain) :S
Well, actually, that about explains everything I wanted to say. :D
I would explain stuff to you, but you're in team noob :rolleyes:
And if I explain to you, it means whole team noob will know. :whistling:
Team noob must learn to play LC on their own, like everybody else. :|
Remember this team noob, C o m m o n S e n s e. :)
And with this kids, we end todays class. 8o

P.S. A little help, ask andy what he did on dcs, if he tells you, good for you :D (and for team noob), but I hope he doesn't say, he got talent in tactics in the art of war. :D

Start readin Sun Tzu pruss :D
Sun Tzu thought of the day: If you know your enemy and if you know yourself. You should not fear the outcome of hundreds of battles.
FYI Bran. I was in the winning team. Despite people bending rules. ^^ End of story. :love:

P.s. Try "tactical breathing". It's great for keeping your head cold and alert in stressed situations. And i dont mind sharing that info :D Cuz i'm so nice i guess ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (21. August 2016, 00:36) with the following reason: Rule Enforcement: Rule 3. Clarity of threads and posts 3.4 You are just allowed to quote the statement you are directly referring to.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 00:01

Is it too much to ask for that all of the players are presented with facts and what is okay to bend the rules with, or is it really supposed to be only a few people that gets "all clear" to bend rules?
Watch yourself. No one is bending rules, the rule (as I explained to The1 in game the day it was made) refers to defenders and attackers partying one another to win siege...PERIOD.

It is not about anything else, that is the totality of it. That can be proven in log if it occurs. I cannot prove that "OMG So and So only killed such and such a guild and no one else!!!! BAN THEM!" Which is why it is not a rule.

PKing is allowed, it is a PvP server, period.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 00:05

This thread is so funny LOL, just my 2 cents...

I find it amazing how other servers don't have any rules for Siege posted at all, and they never complain and do such s..t as people on LC USA for sieges.
First people were complaining that rules were enforced, now people complain there are no rules.....

here is food for thought:

If you all really played like the holy Mary's that you all pretend to be and played with logic and common sense, there wouldn't be this discussion here since i believe you are all old enough to tell the difference between right or wrong, its not rocket science, but guess what everyone wants to be THAT person and do some crap that makes everyone else complain and makes topics like this one on the forums.

How about we all grow up and play properly, at least then it will be maximum fun with minimum bs.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 01:16

I'm sorry Vilya, but I have to call into question your "clarification" of rule 13, it says "support", not "Party", Partying in Stage 1 between attackers and defenders would actually likely hurt the attacking Guild, as it would take away some opportunity to gain points.

"Support" to me is the much better word, as supporting can range from Partying during throne stage, to allowing one attacking Guild an unfair advantage by allowing them to "farm" defenders to guarantee them a top 3 spot, "support" can even range into using constant weak attacks by defenders to ensure Sleep Scrolls and Sleep Fog don't have to be (expensively) cured, and also those same weak attacks can be used to force the activation of Chaos Aragonite/Malachite, making it harder for those they may want to actually kill them to succeed in that task.

If your ruling remains as is Vilya, I'm afraid it will set a disastrous precedent, one that could lead to MCS being dull and uncontested. (I know it's struggling with the Stage 1 issue, and although there's no actual "bugs" with Stage 1, attackers need to be able to attack and kill each other, something which people from both sides of this specific argument will agree on). I will quote this from Rule 13 of the in-game rules:

"You may not use or abuse any game features to create a scenario that is
logically not intended during an event, even if technically possible and
permitted by game design."

I can see no logically intended way that allowing what was basically an alt Guild, farm the owning Guild to guaranteed Top 3 spot, while other attackers have to go through the process of competing for Guard kills, and looking for any defenders at all to kill. Yes, the game mechanics allow it, but it's still manipulating the MCS mechanics in a way that teeters on the borderline of abuse. I would sincerely recommend a review into Rule 13, and how it's worded, because in it's current wording, rules WERE broken (even the PK Mode issue, which was stated to be allowed, is a gray area in Rule 13). I know I'm likely going to get told off for "being too bossy", but I feel that I have needed to say this.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Sunday, 21. August 2016, 01:57) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:28

I don't mind at all one guild owner to win siege with their main guild and then next week with alts guild, its ok, but since there was (if im not wrong) just one guild other than the owner of MCS defending at siege, how could they open 300+ points in the first stage (wich was at least 150 points away from the 2nd place guild) with over 5-6 guilds competitng for the points from pvp kills and guard kills) its at least weird i would say... Please :thumbdown: ... thts at least 100 guards killed or so, or lets say, 30+ GMS killed between 15 mins of first stage :D:D:D

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:38

so flag up reg def and kill defenders as reg attack and flag up pk attackers is all good okay so we got it clear..
pvp server pking allowed on sieges.. thanks now every1 kno its okay..
thats pretty much what every1 wanted to kno so rule 13 doesnt mean what it says.
people just cant party between attackers and defenders every thing else is tip top okay.
soo LETS all get along and have fun.

and for every1 who likes to team up on sieges being alot vs a few well id allways chose to go with the few as it is way more fun.
sadly the alot part seems to just try have reasons to complain set sieges so the few cant go..
as i remember the guild notices said: thanks for every1 to help make this happen and that it was great with a nice active siege.
i agree 100% it was pretty fun besides the part of how the few, got permanent element scrolled 4 def vs how many ? umm ye.
okay a few more came l8er and was ok. i liked it was good fun even we lost.
but then apoc sets it so no1 really can even get the chance to attack besides 3-5 people ?
well again i play for pvp i cant go sieges sunday piks knoes this from past what ? since we merged.
so Theres NO excuse to set it sunday, as he told me he will make it saturday in the past and only ever did it once.
i dont take well to excuses from two faced people who cant come straight. so fine i cant go its okay with me.
but i wont roll over and just do pve every damn day and not being able to play pvp. i mean what the hell should i do with my main ?? store it away ?
narh i got better thoughs i dont wanna quit i will just play the pvp i can, even it means pking every 1 on the game at any spot at any time. if people have
an issue with or against that take it up with the owning guilds. again if Theres more crying kids only posteing on this thread just couse its the only place they
got the gutz to open their mouth to be sarcastic couse they really cant do nothing else to / against me then shut up please..
i made this thread for 1 purpose to straight out rule13. and to get this all hatred off from what went down on mcs. mcs where fun..
just sadly people coulden take not getting though field and had to flag to pk.
as i see it what is a siege if you have to pk to do them ?? just fix it so it is as it is supose to be allready.. really makes no sense that defenders can pop pvp and kill defender or attackers i mean on dcs attackers dont need pop pvp to kill other attackers.. how can this be how it is supose to be on mcs?? serious just doesnt make sense.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:39

I don't mind at all one guild owner to win siege with their main guild and then next week with alts guild, its ok, but since there was (if im not wrong) just one guild other than the owner of MCS defending at siege, how could they open 300+ points in the first stage (wich was at least 150 points away from the 2nd place guild) with over 5-6 guilds competitng for the points from pvp kills and guard kills) its at least weird i would say... Please ... thts at least 100 guards killed or so, or lets say, 30+ GMS killed between 15 mins of first stage

becouse they though of how to do it and did it right
really isent hard.
  • Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:46

Ik how to do it right, doesnt means its fair with the rest of the guilds, especially judging by the ammount of points, number of defending players and atackers in their guild, and the HUGE diference between the 2nd and 3rd place ppl not counting the guilds left out... like i said, at least weird, thts my point, if they did it under the rules or not, its not up to me to judge...

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:52

but then apoc sets it so no1 really can even get the chance to attack besides 3-5 people ?
Just because you can't go doesn't mean other people can't, siege was pretty populated even without you there. :)
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:58

spawnpad and outlawz where pretty even tho and on field well it depends on speed and tactics.
they had ppl here and there ready to do what they had to do.
besides would u let them have mcs too so they can set it at a time where allmoste no1 can go sieges ?
after all its what they did to dcs.
im not with outlawz no.
but at any given time when server team up as they did last week well id rather play with the few then with the lots.
Theres no fun in haveing sieges set so barely any1 can ever go or no1 attacking.
and u can be sure that others would do the same as outlawz did if they had it.
people are just mad couse they dont like one and another. but thats not entirely their foult. they play the game pretty fair.
as do you.
happy to see that every 1 is looking into this thread.

• Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 08:33

This thread is so funny LOL, just my 2 cents...

I find it amazing how other servers don't have any rules for Siege posted at all, and they never complain and do such s..t as people on LC USA for sieges.
First people were complaining that rules were enforced, now people complain there are no rules.....

here is food for thought:

If you all really played like the holy Mary's that you all pretend to be and played with logic and common sense, there wouldn't be this discussion here since i believe you are all old enough to tell the difference between right or wrong, its not rocket science, but guess what everyone wants to be THAT person and do some crap that makes everyone else complain and makes topics like this one on the forums.

How about we all grow up and play properly, at least then it will be maximum fun with minimum bs.
1. People complain about siege and other things on the other servers too.
2. The "lets all act mature and play nice" suggestion. I really can't picture you doing that in the past. I don't see you in game atm, but could be that you are lurking somewhere? :P But thanks for suggestion :D

I'm sorry Vilya, but I have to call into question your "clarification" of rule 13, it says "support", not "Party", Partying in Stage 1 between attackers and defenders would actually likely hurt the attacking Guild, as it would take away some opportunity to gain points.

"Support" to me is the much better word, as supporting can range from Partying during throne stage, to allowing one attacking Guild an unfair advantage by allowing them to "farm" defenders to guarantee them a top 3 spot, "support" can even range into using constant weak attacks by defenders to ensure Sleep Scrolls and Sleep Fog don't have to be (expensively) cured, and also those same weak attacks can be used to force the activation of Chaos Aragonite/Malachite, making it harder for those they may want to actually kill them to succeed in that task.

If your ruling remains as is Vilya, I'm afraid it will set a disastrous precedent, one that could lead to MCS being dull and uncontested. (I know it's struggling with the Stage 1 issue, and although there's no actual "bugs" with Stage 1, attackers need to be able to attack and kill each other, something which people from both sides of this specific argument will agree on). I will quote this from Rule 13 of the in-game rules:

"You may not use or abuse any game features to create a scenario that is
logically not intended during an event, even if technically possible and
permitted by game design."

I can see no logically intended way that allowing what was basically an alt Guild, farm the owning Guild to guaranteed Top 3 spot, while other attackers have to go through the process of competing for Guard kills, and looking for any defenders at all to kill. Yes, the game mechanics allow it, but it's still manipulating the MCS mechanics in a way that teeters on the borderline of abuse. I would sincerely recommend a review into Rule 13, and how it's worded, because in it's current wording, rules WERE broken (even the PK Mode issue, which was stated to be allowed, is a gray area in Rule 13). I know I'm likely going to get told off for "being too bossy", but I feel that I have needed to say this.
Thanks Bubba. För quoting Rule 13 :)

Quoted from "pruss"

Is it too much to ask for that all of the players are presented with facts and what is okay to bend the rules with, or is it really supposed to be only a few people that gets "all clear" to bend rules?
Watch yourself. No one is bending rules, the rule (as I explained to The1 in game the day it was made) refers to defenders and attackers partying one another to win siege...PERIOD.

It is not about anything else, that is the totality of it. That can be proven in log if it occurs. I cannot prove that "OMG So and So only killed such and such a guild and no one else!!!! BAN THEM!" Which is why it is not a rule.

PKing is allowed, it is a PvP server, period.
Dear Vilya, the rule 13 does not say it's only partying between defender and attackers that is covered. It gives exampels of interferring in a tournament or event or aiding attackers when you are in defence. That goes beyond "attackers and defenders are not to party".
*Removed, see PM*

OH- One last thing. How come that the pkers doesnt get red name? Fix please! ?(

Ik how to do it right, doesnt means its fair with the rest of the guilds, especially judging by the ammount of points, number of defending players and atackers in their guild, and the HUGE diference between the 2nd and 3rd place ppl not counting the guilds left out... like i said, at least weird, thts my point, if they did it under the rules or not, its not up to me to judge...
This is nothing new under the sun. Attackers kill defenders since a long time. Maybe you never heard or noticed about it before, but most have. As long as theres no partying it's A okay 8|

so flag up reg def and kill defenders as reg attack and flag up pk attackers is all good okay so we got it clear..
pvp server pking allowed on sieges.. thanks now every1 kno its okay..
thats pretty much what every1 wanted to kno so rule 13 doesnt mean what it says.
people just cant party between attackers and defenders every thing else is tip top okay.
soo LETS all get along and have fun.

and for every1 who likes to team up on sieges being alot vs a few well id allways chose to go with the few as it is way more fun.
sadly the alot part seems to just try have reasons to complain set sieges so the few cant go..
as i remember the guild notices said: thanks for every1 to help make this happen and that it was great with a nice active siege.
i agree 100% it was pretty fun besides the part of how the few, got permanent element scrolled 4 def vs how many ? umm ye.
okay a few more came l8er and was ok. i liked it was good fun even we lost.
well again i play for pvp i cant go sieges sunday piks knoes this from past what ? since we merged.
so Theres NO excuse to set it sunday, as he told me he will make it saturday in the past and only ever did it once.
i dont take well to excuses from two faced people who cant come straight. so fine i cant go its okay with me.
but i wont roll over and just do pve every damn day and not being able to play pvp. i mean what the hell should i do with my main ?? store it away ?
narh i got better thoughs i dont wanna quit i will just play the pvp i can, even it means pking every 1 on the game at any spot at any time. if people have
an issue with or against that take it up with the owning guilds. again if Theres more crying kids only posteing on this thread just couse its the only place they
got the gutz to open their mouth to be sarcastic couse they really cant do nothing else to / against me then shut up please..
i made this thread for 1 purpose to straight out rule13. and to get this all hatred off from what went down on mcs. mcs where fun..
just sadly people coulden take not getting though field and had to flag to pk.
as i see it what is a siege if you have to pk to do them ?? just fix it so it is as it is supose to be allready.. really makes no sense that defenders can pop pvp and kill defender or attackers i mean on dcs attackers dont need pop pvp to kill other attackers.. how can this be how it is supose to be on mcs?? serious just doesnt make sense.
Amen master :D8o Who needs Bran Feng Shui. I have The1ANdONly in my ( oh well ) LC life :thumbsup::love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vilya" (21. August 2016, 15:07) with the following reason: Edited, please see PM.

• Activate Facebook