You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LordMalbordus" is male
  • "LordMalbordus" started this thread

Date of registration: 26. May 2016

Location: The Land Of The Free And Home Of The Brave! - U.S.A

Friday, 16. September 2016, 23:43

Calender Events all Month!

Hello LC,

Spice up the Game? How? Ok my thread is simply about spicing up the game. Yes what happened with that monthly Calender event? Which there where pretty nice beneficial events all month long. Me I have been asking myself what has happened with Meld/Removal Jewel fusion event , Exp-SP , Double pet event and mostly likely Wings Event. Not to long ago IMO there was a lot of activity yes not unfortunaly like channel 5 CROWDED OF SHOPS AKA AFKERS! ?( remembering the montly CALENDER which me and all the lovely players of LC will come to forums always peeking a eye on which events will there be this month. Ive been dying for those 800% meld/removel events on same day not remove and bleehhh meld other day :thumbdown: . Don't you think with bringing the monthly calendar event make little bit more progress and activity in the LC industry of U.S.A yeah making players feel happy and greatfull on knowing the GOOD EVENTS are back. lots of us have a RL, WORK etc Im not asking do all these event everyday but once or twice a month would really make players come back and OFC would buy IC!!! :whistling: why buy IC because of the events OFC you still need JPS to meld high level Jewels some wont removal all jewels :whistling: that's where handy dandy IM features come to use like the Jewel removel Scroll. Oh and that not all Handy dandy socket resets ok but not only talking about meld/removel event ofc Chaos/reg Jewel fusion with not a TERRIBLE ratio. 800% maybe like I said where did they go some of use have TON n TONS of jewels but only will be best for fusion event ofc 8| . I sometimes think is GAMIGO and GMS mad at us?? All of sudden calendar started to reduce into only showing weekly events and only few days and at last until GMS decided what was going to be >.> upcoming events. Double exp & Sp OP events for us hardcore grinders aswell for the newbies and for the oldies making new toons xD COME LC USA YOU CAN DO BETTER!!! and last but not least Wing event :evil: rumors have said not saying that is true that there wont be featuring more wing events because of Drama? Drama will always be around event if there no wing event obviously all of use can see players fight for one itsy bitsy thing and make a huge drama. Come on LC Drama is and excuse and besides its only for 1 or 2 only few hours not gonna be 24/7 or like some players ive seen on thread making a game changer and making 1 server only for wings 24/7 aka PVP woot woot for those that love PVP !

bring back the glory days spice up the game speak with the ones higher Rank than you and consider bringing back the real events which help improve are characters we are all bored of Hide n o seek not saying there not good which there still fun :) I speak for me and many of the players of LC wondering and dying for the good event! LISTEN TO US WE ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP LC ALIVE GIVE US WHAT WE WANT :thumbup:

Sincerely Malbordus :thumbsup:
" You Can Always Trust Everyone but not the Devil inside them" :thumbsup:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 17. September 2016, 00:07

Some events are always fun, especially the challenges. Sadly we have same daily events every weeks over and over again and some of them I would call private events because only few ppl participate . If devs cant make the game fun again, I believe its a job for our gm team to spicy it .
IMO its lame excuse to remove events because ppl played during that time only. Its better if ppl play for a couple hours during any event, than sit all day afk because of the cool down on xp pets while playing another game meanwhile.. But again this is only my logic.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 03:46

Next Jewel Event

I can't recall when exactly was the last jewel remove/meld event, but sure enough I'm waiting for one for more than 2 months now.
Any chance we can get one any time soon?

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

• "MISTYWATERS" is female

Date of registration: 19. August 2015

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 09:03

+++++++1

• Activate Facebook

• "FeistiestSole74" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 10:59

Yess let's do this!!! Everyone get people to reply so this thread will get the attention of more people and even the GMs

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 15:44

Staff is always attentive to posts. ;) It has been explained multiple times that is not up to us when these events are run, and it will be announced when they are.

That has not changed since the last time it was explained.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 16:48

Most of us know it has been explained many times, but i think thats the intention of the forum, to discuss things we need and want, ask for things that will help us in the game play, complain about things we want to change (sometimes ppl fly in the imagination ofc), but thats one of the main reason we have a forum and not just a guide/rule site... And since Vilya is in most of cases the closest to the "game gods" we have to wait for your answer ofc. We always wait for these events to be posted, and every week theres a new post about it cuz we are lazy to look for old ones, but common, isnt it less boring to wait bothering the staff than wait quiet for a answer that only the high staff will know? It shows our interest to make the game better, and show us the staff interest by answering our questions, even if by simply saying "we are working on it"... gives us hope at least ;)

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 17:14

every week theres a new post about it cuz we are lazy to look for old ones
Actually this is not permitted as per the rules. Which is why I keep merging the topics every week.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 18:57

You could make a fix post for ppl to discuss about it then, i bet if players dont see the event till next week (if not sooner) there will be another topic about the very same question... block the post, or the person wont help to fix that, most of ppl, especially the new forum members wont look for old posts and thats a fact, finding new ways to keep those treads alive like making it fix might help ppl to not spamm new ones about the same topic... Just an idea :)

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 19:18

Or, people could use the search function as per the posted rules and find the last one made.

We have rules for a reason, and it's not to sticky every single post someone "might" want to find again next week. ;)

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 5. December 2013

Friday, 23. September 2016, 01:31

Yeah better let us vote on events :P

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Saturday, 24. September 2016, 15:52

At one time it was posted that the old events got boring, because they were repeating over and over. I can say the same for the "new" ones now.
Probably a mix-n-match from the old ones and the "new" ones can be made?

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 5. December 2013

Monday, 10. October 2016, 07:42

Gotta increase the frequency of jewel meld/upgrade event, earlier tried to meld ch attack and def elem and it took nearly 20 JPS, that's messed up, how do I meld remaining 50 jewels without going broke? Stopped playing nearly 45 days ago and yeah i didn't check goddamn oktober fest thread, now i cant play until next meld event cuz of lame success rate. Upgrade event is a diff story but jewel events frequency have been brought up to the same level as upgrade events why is that? we need better chances or events at least every fortnight

• Activate Facebook