You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male
  • "Crossing" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Saturday, 1. October 2016, 18:45

Merac Castle Siege

Not sure I'm putting this in the correct section, but if I misplaced it, feel free to move it somewhere else GMs. :)

Over the last few months or so, attackers have been unable to attack other attackers during MCS. Recently, players have begun to get around this by turning on their PK Mode during siege and kill other attackers and get more points during first round (which is scarce, since the only real points income is through the guards that spawn in intervals and if u have a friend in a defending guild that are willing to step outside the safe area and die for you). For what it's worth, I think attackers should be able to attack other attackers without turning PK mode on, like it used to be.

Anyway, for whatever reason my PK Mode didn't work during today's MCS. I've asked around and others were able to turn them on, but it would deactivate on its' own, but I seem to have been in a small miniority that wasn't able to turn it on at all. As a result, I fell behind in points and didn't make it past first round (Field Battle), which in and of itself doesn't bother me but I am a bit ticked off that it was becuase of a bug/glitch/whatever u wanna call it. I'd appreciate it if someone could look into why this happened and, if possible, try to make sure it didn't happen again. ;(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 5. December 2013

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 11:52

Yeah add it to things to be fixed list, field battle would be fun only if attackers could kill each other not waiting on guards & btw glad that crossing didn't make it past first round :P
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 12:34

Yeah add it to things to be fixed list, field battle would be fun only if attackers could kill each other not waiting on guards & btw glad that crossing didn't make it past first round :P
Unfortunately that's not how MCS is supposed to work, sorry to break it to you.

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 14:05

Not sure I'm putting this in the correct section, but if I misplaced it, feel free to move it somewhere else GMs. :)

Over the last few months or so, attackers have been unable to attack other attackers during MCS. Recently, players have begun to get around this by turning on their PK Mode during siege and kill other attackers and get more points during first round (which is scarce, since the only real points income is through the guards that spawn in intervals and if u have a friend in a defending guild that are willing to step outside the safe area and die for you). For what it's worth, I think attackers should be able to attack other attackers without turning PK mode on, like it used to be.

Anyway, for whatever reason my PK Mode didn't work during today's MCS. I've asked around and others were able to turn them on, but it would deactivate on its' own, but I seem to have been in a small miniority that wasn't able to turn it on at all. As a result, I fell behind in points and didn't make it past first round (Field Battle), which in and of itself doesn't bother me but I am a bit ticked off that it was becuase of a bug/glitch/whatever u wanna call it. I'd appreciate it if someone could look into why this happened and, if possible, try to make sure it didn't happen again. ;(
Pk mode went off auto for me too at mcs. I put it back on, sometimes it took a few attempts but since im guessing you're alone in your guild cross, i think thats a good explanation to why you got less points. Not only the PK part. And at stage 2 you were pking attackers at crystal? At least i didnt have any problems killing you, reckless and apoca there ^^:love:
And i like it as it is now. It used to be the owning guild giving points to their friends or alt guild. Now this didnt work, Apoca/Piks tried with letting reckless kill them and still they didnt even make top3. And cross i see you as a Apocalypse guildie. That's your tag. Maybe you got to poke Piks too for points? I dont know and i dont care.

Was a fun siege and Top 3 guilds earned it fair and square :D :love:
Not mentioning the fact that Tuathadea, Spawnpad and Infamous are supercool 8o

• Activate Facebook

This post by "Piksguy" (Sunday, 2. October 2016, 16:24) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Sunday, 2. October 2016, 21:06)

This post by "MaZZaCre" (Sunday, 2. October 2016, 16:53) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Sunday, 2. October 2016, 21:06)

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male
  • "Crossing" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 19:00

I'm not saying I would've made it to second round even if my PK Mode had been enabled. I just want to know why I wasn't able to enter PK mode when other people were (did I drop u any Tokens btw, pruss? :P).

And yes, I could turn PK Mode on half way thro the second round, when it didn't matter anymore what I did with it. As for me being Apoca, yes I am. I got 2 toons in there. But I left Apoca on my Ex-Rogue to run sieges solo.

@Eternality - Glad that someone is happy! :D

• Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 21:26

Idk if you noticed pruss, but it was only me and 2 more guildies, while you all were pking me, without haste i didnt even tryed killing any of you, still we were only 10 points behind spawnpad... thts only one siege, still RECKLESS and Apocalypse held both sieges for 3 weeks straight, not to mention other times we kept mcs and sucessfully defended it :) and so far ik its the only guild who defended MCS and kept it, others just keep passing to friends cuz they cant keep it "fair" like you say ;)

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 21:44

On topic... I could turn my PK mode on but it just randomly turned off too. I tried to keep track where it just turned off but I kept forgetting :X Happened last time too but a relog fixed it for me though.

And to Shadow...yeah only 10 points behind SpawnPad but you did have someone help feed you the points though so kinda invalid there :X and regarding the passing MCS hmmm wonder who's idea that was :D

Anywhoo :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 22:56

Sits here eating some popcorn and gummy bears

[EmpressImesH185/ Tinkerbelle185/ BlackWidow185
BoundByBlood - LC USA
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 3. October 2016, 17:14

thts only one siege, still RECKLESS and Apocalypse held both sieges for 3 weeks straight, not to mention other times we kept mcs and sucessfully defended it :)

Yea.... It's easy to hold a siege when you set it to a time when all your guildies can attend, but not suitable for those who wanna attack. :D
I've attacked alone :D On one occasion 5-6 other people showed up later just to see if anyone is attacking :D
So you keep thinking you kept your castles for 3 weeks strong and hard :D

When nobody even showed up in certain occasions :rolleyes::whistling:
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 12. September 2016

Monday, 3. October 2016, 17:48

Yeah, nobody showed up :) Sure :);)

• Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Tuesday, 4. October 2016, 02:02

Why any1 in sane conscience would set it for a time when YOUR OWN GUILD cant atend... why you think i had only 2 more ppl last siege in saturday 12id? every1 was working, some ppl have a life to atend more than sieges, and i set it for the time they could atend, and for apocalypse to atend aswell... if time doesnt pleases you, take the siege and set the time you want instead cry for the time the owner sets :)

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Tuesday, 4. October 2016, 06:35

if time doesnt pleases you, take the siege and set the time you want instead cry for the time the owner sets :)
Yes? We already did :P
  • Activate Facebook