You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Piksguy

• "Piksguy" started this thread

Date of registration: 9. August 2015

Tuesday, 25. October 2016, 04:22

Lol. i have plenty of Items for sale, notice how nothing sells?? why?? nobody has Gold?!?! . IC is not a currency. How will i buy my Owls Potions with IC. Bring buy The Gold for IC!! i wanna buy Gold!!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Exret

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Tuesday, 25. October 2016, 08:11

I've wrote it already in another post and gonna repeat : the only reasonable way to solve this is to get rid of the stupid idea of blue mobs not dropping any gold or items and changing it. It makes totally no sense that higher lvl player cannot drop anything from lower lvl mobs. I've played many MMO's and only in LC it is like that. Changing it would get more gold into market, as well as more interesting stuff to do for everyone (farming different spots and places in the game world) rather that stick just to 1-2 particular mob everyday (which is boring and makes ppl leave - especially for 185 lvs)

• Activate Facebook

Death

Sincere Adventurer

Tuesday, 25. October 2016, 09:38

I've wrote it already in another post and gonna repeat : the only reasonable way to solve this is to get rid of the stupid idea of blue mobs not dropping any gold or items and changing it. It makes totally no sense that higher lvl player cannot drop anything from lower lvl mobs. I've played many MMO's and only in LC it is like that. Changing it would get more gold into market, as well as more interesting stuff to do for everyone (farming different spots and places in the game world) rather that stick just to 1-2 particular mob everyday (which is boring and makes ppl leave - especially for 185 lvs)

You can drop items as 185 from Blue monster in Tarian. That brings some npcgold. Its okay like that. Dont know if the US version has it as well. If not you can be sure its possible to fix that.

The Owls are supposed to be expensiv cause they are very effectiv. Pots with almost none CD! Same goes for some other affinities.
PvE Content is quite balanced so i dont see a reason to change something.

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Death" (25. October 2016, 14:28)

• Activate Facebook