You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Wednesday, 26. October 2016, 01:29

Suggestion for Archers

Archer has some minor issues that make it not as rewarding to play and here's how I would suggest they fix it
1st make archers base attack speed 11
2nd make archers Quick fire buff last 5 minutes, the cool down be 2 minutes, and the attack speed buff given be 15% attack speed
3rd make archers durability bow go to at least 2,800-3,000 base attack
4th make deadline have light elemental damage and 10 or 12 second cool down

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Wednesday, 26. October 2016, 20:29

Good suggestions! Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Quick Fire have a lvl 1 Elemental Defense attached to it? Remove that! :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 26. October 2016, 22:02

RIP people who have already plussed their dura bows with crap bases.
  • Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Wednesday, 26. October 2016, 22:20

RIP people who have already plussed their dura bows with crap bases.
RIP Meela :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

• "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Thursday, 27. October 2016, 04:45

Well they could raise the base all dura wep's accordingly to the new base range and also i did leave out the lvl 1 elemental def change on quick fire on accident

• Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Thursday, 27. October 2016, 18:19

Bleed skills
At the moment, bleed skills have a set damage over time effect. For example, Witch's Burning Flame at its max lvl will always deal 9,000 HP dmg total. Against a mob, or against a player that has 100k+ HP, this is next to useless. My suggestion to fix this and make bleeds useful is to have the bleeds deal a %-based amount of dmg over time to whatever the target's max HP is. For example, say Burning Flame at max lvl would deal 20% HP dmg over time, so against a player with 10k HP, it would deal a total of 2k divided over 10 seconds but against a player with 100k, it would deal a total of 20k divided over 10 seconds. It wouldn't make the skill be instant doom for someone who doesn't have 100k HP, but it would still be a useful tool for the classes that has it. :thumbsup:
Archers would be lethal if they improved the Bleed skills again, seeing as they have both Rapid Arrow and Poison Arrow that could benefit from this. Also, I would like to suggest that they change Fatal Blow to at least deal Deadly dmg, instead of Critical. There's not reason to use a skills that will deal Crit dmg when your HR gear gives you a buttload of Increased Deadly Chance. :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

StellaVanHenry

Sincere Adventurer

Thursday, 27. October 2016, 18:24

Quick Fire have a lvl 1 Elemental Defense attached to it? Remove that!

truth, truth

but why stop there - remove element changes of self-buffs or make tham removable as an Option... thinking of the cleric-buffs too
25.02.2019 - Tomorrow Started - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQAOdpj7lm4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autentifizierung: Gilden- & Charname mit [L] oder [X] alles andere is nix (von mir)
  • Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Thursday, 27. October 2016, 18:27

Quick Fire have a lvl 1 Elemental Defense attached to it? Remove that!

truth, truth

but why stop there - remove element changes of self-buffs or make tham removable as an Option... thinking of the cleric-buffs too
I know what you mean. I brougth this up in my thread for general improvement in gameplay. I like the Elemental System and the idea behind it, but so far it's been excecuted a bit poorly. This thread however, is solely focused on what could be done to improve the archer class, that's why I only brought up Quick Fire here.
  • Activate Facebook