You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xCHAx

• "xCHAx" is male
  • "xCHAx" started this thread

Date of registration: 15. August 2015

Wednesday, 4. January 2017, 06:45

how to sort toon in account

Hello all.

I have more than 5 toon in my account. Now I can played 1-4 toon without char. explanasion slot so now I want to move my toon in slot no.6 to place slot no.1 and play him.

Thanks for help me.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Wednesday, 4. January 2017, 07:43

You don't need a character expansion slot to play any of your toons. Those cards are needed just to be able to create/delete toons in slots 5-8 while the expansion is active. Once the toon is created at any slot 5-6 or 8 you can play on it even after the card is expired.

• Activate Facebook

xCHAx

• "xCHAx" is male
  • "xCHAx" started this thread

Date of registration: 15. August 2015

Wednesday, 4. January 2017, 13:34

You don't need a character expansion slot to play any of your toons. Those cards are needed just to be able to create/delete toons in slots 5-8 while the expansion is active. Once the toon is created at any slot 5-6 or 8 you can play on it even after the card is expired.
tyvm
  • Activate Facebook