You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "xrhitmanxr" is male
  • "xrhitmanxr" started this thread

Date of registration: 27. February 2017

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 06:24

what level to go from RK to TK?

Hello i am in the process of spf farming a rk but i want to turn him into a TK at a higher lvl when is the best time to do that i know it would at least be 140+ since the time spent before hand would take a lot of time to lvl and kill the mobs and more pbis lol just wondering from RKs that went TK out there :thumbup:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 13:51

Up until lvl 180, RK will have a higher base atk than TK and will also atk faster, so unless you plan on doing any pvp, I'd stay RK up until you can get ahold of your lvl 180 Durability Wep (which is when TKs get a higher base atk than RKs). I should note that the TK will get a Elemental Defense Debuff at lvl 142, but it has a very short duration and will generally only be useful against bosses with high Elemental Defense, which in my opinion isn't enough to warrant an early change. Just my opinion though.

• Activate Facebook

Kat|Venea

Sincere Adventurer

• "Kat|Venea" is female

Date of registration: 12. February 2013

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 13:54

Up until lvl 180, RK will have a higher base atk than TK and will also atk faster, so unless you plan on doing any pvp, I'd stay RK up until you can get ahold of your lvl 180 Durability Wep (which is when TKs get a higher base atk than RKs). I should note that the TK will get a Elemental Defense Debuff at lvl 142, but it has a very short duration and will generally only be useful against bosses with high Elemental Defense, which in my opinion isn't enough to warrant an early change. Just my opinion though.

agree.

change at 180 and until then u should save all the gold for jewels, chaos rune and Ramslo's Weapon Chests.

#QueenOfGifs
  • Activate Facebook