You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dinosue2

Rising Star

• "dinosue2" is female
  • "dinosue2" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 7. May 2017, 19:13

Option to turn off Guild Application

Should a Guild Application on/off ability be implemented?

A total of 30 Votes have been submitted.

77%

Yes, I agree. (23)

23%

No, I do not agree. (7)

Suggestion: Create a tick box to turn off Guild Applications.
Reason: To prevent random people from applying to guild over and over and eventually getting in due to your typing.
Should work like: Party invitation tick box. Send instant denial to the applicant without interfering in the users gameplay.

Let's face it, we all have rivals in the game who create nub characters just to get into your guild and spy. They are relentless in their applications to your guild to the guild master or advisors until they get in and then spam your guild chat with their incessant harassment. And you're stuck dealing with it for 10 days until you can boot them. Only to have them do it again.

Or, you have a new person randomly apply to your guild without asking, then they turn out to be a beggar. Here again, no option to kick for 10 days.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to turn on and off your guild applications so only people you want to apply can? No more random people joining because they caught you in the middle of typing.

I enjoy the fact people cannot guild hop, but this feature not allowing you to pick and choose who you wish to let join is a bad idea and it should be altered a bit to allow the guild master and advisors to do what they need to do for a smooth running guild.
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Meela

Sunday, 7. May 2017, 23:48

Keep voting! I really hate when random's apply on me.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "Fulminar" (Monday, 8. May 2017, 08:51) has been deleted by the author himself (Monday, 8. May 2017, 08:52)

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Monday, 8. May 2017, 10:25

What about you getting invited to a guild and accidently accepting while chatting? ;)

No i reject this change in game mechanics. Last chaos community thrives on some drama and spying too, for those that still can muster it. Go for it haha :thumbsup:

P.s. And consider all guildless crossy noobs if this is implemented ;(

( sorry for my non perfected english )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pruss" (8. May 2017, 10:31)

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Monday, 8. May 2017, 11:03

Supposing though, that someone just needs locking for a few days, while they do SP farming? Also, it may be wise for all guilds, to have a guild rule forbidding begging.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Monday, 8. May 2017, 12:29

What about you getting invited to a guild and accidently accepting while chatting? ;)

No i reject this change in game mechanics. Last chaos community thrives on some drama and spying too, for those that still can muster it. Go for it haha :thumbsup:

P.s. And consider all guildless crossy noobs if this is implemented ;(

( sorry for my non perfected english )
Guildless Crossy Noobs? Such a thing doesn't exist! Everyone wants the Crossy! :thumbup:
Supposing though, that someone just needs locking for a few days, while they do SP farming? Also, it may be wise for all guilds, to have a guild rule forbidding begging.
Most guilds already discourage their members from begging for stuff, whether from their guildies or from other people. That won't help at all tho, if you can't punish said person for breaking said rule due to the 10 day guild lock after a newbie joins you. Also, if they just need exp lock for a few days, then there is this thing called "asking nicely". 8o
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Monday, 8. May 2017, 14:06

I should vote against it, just to annoy Meela, then make her give me GA spot so I can check for Crossy toons and kick them.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. June 2016

Wednesday, 10. May 2017, 20:11

I bet this idea will come through, I think people will like it =]

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 11. May 2017, 21:54

Please stay on topic.

I am removing all the off topics and will put them in a new thread in The Badlands.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 4. December 2017, 14:18

Hello dinosue2,

Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers agree with you. The suggestion is noted.

Happy gaming!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook