You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

plserino

Newbie

  • "plserino" started this thread

Posts: 35

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

  • Send private message

1

Sunday, 4. June 2017, 16:22

Stone skills in PvP

What do you think about stone?

A total of 13 Votes have been submitted.

8%

Stone should not have the debuff effect at all (1)

8%

Stone should have a chance to debuff (1)

85%

Stone is fine as it is, no changes needed (11)

Ever since 100% antistone was removed, stone has always been a pain for me. Even with the new cap of 80% anti, it doesn't take long for the skill to land and I think it's a bit too powerful for a spammable skill. And to make it even worse, keron scrolls are accessible to every class and they too, are spammable. I was thinking maybe stone should be like stun and not have the debuff effect at all but then the skill would be pointless so I thought maybe instead of removing the debuff effect, make it a percentage based chance. So let's say the stone skill land, there would be like a 30% chance to debuff & stun and a 70% chance of just being a stun. Currently I feel it makes buffs pretty much useless cause you are not going to keep those buffs for more than a few minutes
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Surestrike

Sincere Adventurer

  • "Surestrike" is male

Posts: 413

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Texas

Occupation: Safety specialist

  • Send private message

2

Tuesday, 6. June 2017, 02:13

Well...the effects are not the issue, the cool down is but, witches need this skill or they are pretty much crippled. I am not really sure of the solution but, maybe a cool-down adjustment?...but, if its too much you take away their main skill in pvp...

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 30

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

  • Send private message

3

Tuesday, 6. June 2017, 07:36

Just work on your cooldown, Witches Stone are not spammable it got decent cd skill for players like me who play witches we work hard for our cd skill to lower down. You can use those Advance Potion Stone or Owl Cure if that's the only problem you got. Our Stone skill is our way to def ourselves in pvp and pve

[EmpressImesH185/ Tinkerbelle185/ BlackWidow185
BoundByBlood - LC USA
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

plserino

Newbie

  • "plserino" started this thread

Posts: 35

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

  • Send private message

4

Tuesday, 6. June 2017, 15:50

I wasn't talking about witches, just stone in general. Ex-assassin can spam it, specialist can spam it and then there are keron scrolls. It's fine if you're fighting against a single person that can stone. The problem is when there are multiple people fighting (castle sieges) the stones are flying everywhere and it really renders all buffs useless in my opinion. Also owl cures do not work on stone so you have to rely on those two cures that have a 10 second cooldown.

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Surestrike

Sincere Adventurer

  • "Surestrike" is male

Posts: 413

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Texas

Occupation: Safety specialist

  • Send private message

5

Wednesday, 7. June 2017, 04:36

Just work on your cooldown, Witches Stone are not spammable it got decent cd skill for players like me who play witches we work hard for our cd skill to lower down. You can use those Advance Potion Stone or Owl Cure if that's the only problem you got. Our Stone skill is our way to def ourselves in pvp and pve

Yeah...that's what I don't want to do is mess witches up... It's hard enough playing a mage character as it is...
and yeah owl doesn't work on stone. Would be nice if it did...but, then that cure would be op...
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Gospodja

Rising Star

Posts: 64

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

  • Send private message

6

Wednesday, 7. June 2017, 09:34

Let's talk about all known OPed class Rogues! High damage, fast, can disappear in any moment, shows up in unexpected time from Invisibility, can glitch anyone with Deathmove, high eva, high hit rate, what you guys ask else more??!?!?!??! LC is a still Rogues game... X(

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 52

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

  • Send private message

7

Wednesday, 7. June 2017, 17:12

Have to disagree with the suggestions regarding Stone, particularly when Stone can at times be the only way of killing people at Sieges without using Ignition. Nerf Owl/Med/Heal spam first, then work on debuffs, etc.

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

  • "Vilya" is female

Posts: 8,525

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Location: USA

Occupation: Last Chaos Community Manager

Thanks: 289

  • Send private message

8

Monday, 4. December 2017, 14:57

Hello plserino,

Thank you for your suggestion, but it appears as though your peers do not feel the same as you at this time regarding this issue. Maybe you can find another suggestions which is better suited to your cause.

Happy gaming.


Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Similar threads