No has iniciado sesión.

Estimado visitante, bienvenido a Last Chaos Forum. Si esta es tu primera visita, lee la ayuda. Se explica de forma detallada el funcionamiento de esta página. Para usar todas las características de esta página, recomendamos que te registres. Usa el formulario de registro, para registrarte, o lee mas información sobre el proceso de registro. Si ya te has registrado, inicia sesión aquí.

Graut

Aspirante a héroe

• "Graut" es hombre
  • "Graut" inició esta conversación

Publicaciones: 59

Fecha de registro: 10. July 2015

• Enviar mensaje privado

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:04

Improve guild disbandment

Should the guild disband option be improved?

Se ha enviado un total de 18 votos.

100%

Yes (18)

0%

No

As someone who uses guild hall quite often, I find the NPC used for entering it unnecessarily terrifying. If when clicking the NPC you get used to picking the 2nd option to enter guild hall, doing the same on a character which happens to be guild master will show you the option to disband your guild : 1Qj5nYx.jpg

Both a character and a guild can have many hours and lots of effort put into them, and while a character is protected against accidental deletion, why not something better for disbanding a guild? Moving the disband option away would be one way, for example to the guild management window, but I don't feel that's enough in itself. A time delay would be great, but what I would like to suggest is to at the very least require you to type in a word (for example "disband"), which has to match exactly.

Preferably I'd like to have it all, and not only a stricter confirmation window like in the picture above, but also having it moved away from where it is now as well as adding a delay of 24 hours or so (with the option to cancel of course), but I imagine implementing the concept above would be the easiest and require less changes and additions.

• Ir a la parte superior de la página
  • Activate Facebook

KingOtoko

Joven aventurero

• "KingOtoko" es hombre

Publicaciones: 23

Fecha de registro: 19. May 2017

Ocupación: Carbon-Based Assembler For Consumer Products

• Enviar mensaje privado

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:38

I think disbanding the guild should be done from within the guild itself. 24 Hour cancellation time would also be nice but its not necessary. It is also a shame that the GM can just disband with no warning.

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

Joven aventurero

• "Xshadow." es hombre

Publicaciones: 52

Fecha de registro: 10. August 2015

• Enviar mensaje privado

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 06:49

I agree that the disband system needs a change, at least moving it to the "Guild Financial Controller" guy inside guild hall, that wouldnt mess so much with teleports + time to be sure ure disbanding it would be nice, beeing Guild Master im always afraid of missclicking it... :(

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

oakleydoakley3

Aspirante a héroe

• "oakleydoakley3" es hombre

Publicaciones: 55

Fecha de registro: 15. July 2015

• Enviar mensaje privado

Sunday, 2. July 2017, 14:56

I totally agree that disbanding guild needs looking at as I have deleted a lvl 49 guild when I thought I was entering Guildroom X(

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager

• "Vilya" es mujer

Publicaciones: 8,628

Fecha de registro: 3. September 2014

Ocupación: Last Chaos Community Manager

• Enviar mensaje privado

Monday, 4. December 2017, 15:19

Hello Graut,

Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers agree with you. The suggestion is noted.

Happy gaming!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook