You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 10. July 2017, 13:47

[Feedback]VIP Testserver Stresstest

Hello Irisians!

Thank you very much for your assistance this weekend with the stress test on VIP Testserver! Now, we need your feedback. Give us the good, the bad, and the ugly...we want to hear it all!

Did you lag? Did you disconnect? Did you lose pets or items when disconnected? Did you get "Account already logged in" error after a disconnection? Were you most laggy when logging in or when outside town in a specific area? Was their lag using the Mysterious Statue or Trade Agent?

Please let us know the language of the client you were using in your post, as well as level of character, quest (such as drake quest, NPC scroll quest, etc.) and any other information you feel is relevant to the issue you experienced.

Give us all the dirt we know you have to dish out! Please keep your feedback within the rules and terms. Please keep it valid to this stress test (do not rant about levelcap or skills being broken and such). Improper posts, attacks at others for their posts, or off topics chatter will be removed.

Below you will find an image of the most users online at the same time to help us, we thank you very much for your assistance.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Monday, 10. July 2017, 18:36

I didnt have time to do much but it took some time to get a screen pic.
all i tryed was lvl to 35 with the box and put on jag and ele...i also buffed at spawn alot but no lag what so ever.
i used the uk test server
sorry that i didnt have more time :/
best regards Henrik

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Tuesday, 11. July 2017, 08:31

Sorry Vilya, I was so busy lvl'ing my Highlander on the sorcs, that I forgot to log into the test server. :( Perhaps the stress test could be done again, in the near future....?

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "Elkas20" (Wednesday, 12. July 2017, 06:54) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Wednesday, 12. July 2017, 09:46) with the following reason: Not relevant to VIP Testserver

Date of registration: 14. June 2016

Wednesday, 12. July 2017, 15:36

Dear Gamigo Staff,

When in VIP-UK and VIP-DE server a most uncommon error that shows up.

- Interractions with NPC's make the client shut down and you get an Error.log.txt

- Disconnection after a certain common activity with multiple interractions in Imventory and NPC's when activating/completing quests.

- Low FPS rate after Teleportation (Via NPC scroll)

- Errors and Disconnections mostly happen in 15-30 minutes activity.

- NPC's that gave an Error.log.txt are: Archeologist Jajan (Dratan) , Jonathan (Juno) Errors asigned by quest.

- The Error.log.txt after Interracting with NPC's does Shut Down the LC Runner.

• Activate Facebook

Remnant

• "Remnant" is female

Date of registration: 23. July 2015

Wednesday, 12. July 2017, 18:19

There were certain NPC's I would disconnect with when I would pick up quests, such as the royal guard captain or the magicians in merac. Otherwise besides small bouts of lag, it was alright, for me.

EDIT- I was on the UK client, level 40 arch mage.

Truth wears a crown of thorns - St. Faustina
  • Activate Facebook