You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

  • "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Posts: 108

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

  • Send private message

1

Sunday, 5. November 2017, 08:37

[Class] Elementalist

If you agree with these modifications to the Elementalist

A total of 18 Votes have been submitted.

89%

yes (16)

11%

no (2)

So this class I feel has been underrated and under played since the beginning and I have some suggestion as to what I feel this class needs in order to be fixed to the pve and pvp system properly.
Summons Fix:
1. Make Summons not able to be killed
2. Make Summons have the same attack power as the elementalist
3. Make Summons have faster movement speed and able to teleport like pets when you move to fast
4. Make Summons have faster attack speed
5. Make Windy Hands and Windy Step buff able to buff Summons to increase their attack and movement speed
6. Make Earth Spirit have a 50% chance to hit a deadly, 40% crit, and 10% regular
7. Make Wind spirit have critical damage on it's aoe and make it an aoe stun
8. Make Fire Spirit's skill a damage/blind skill
9. Make Fire Spirit hit faster and harder than any of the other spirits and give him a 90% chance to hit a deadly, 5% critical chance, and 5% regular hit chance
10. Make Wind Spirit hit 50% crit, 30% deadly, 20% regular on reg hits
11. Make Water Spirit hit 50% crit, 30% deadly, 20% regular on reg hits
Elementalist fix:
1. Make Chain Lightning cost 400 mana to use
2. Make Chain Lightning a deadly damage skill with light elemental damage, 7 second base cooldown, 25 skill range, and make it have a fast casting speed
3. Make Summon Ancient Weapon's base cooldown 7 seconds, critical damage, light element, and 80% chance to silence the target
4. Make Blazing Fire have 10 skill range
5. Give elementalist a passive that gives him 2 more movement speed
6. Give elementalist a base attack speed of 10
7. Make Ice Spike make the target's attack speed and movement speed slower
Also maybe change how the Summons look cause they are extremely ugly especially the Earth Summon

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Wiedzmin86

Rising Star

  • "Wiedzmin86" is male

Posts: 87

Date of registration: 19. October 2016

  • Send private message

2

Sunday, 5. November 2017, 11:12

I think he should have distance "hit's" :) This class it too weak for close range attack :D

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Posts: 108

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

  • Send private message

3

Sunday, 5. November 2017, 16:27

I think distance hits would be nice for elementalist, but keep it at a short distance still like between 7 - 10

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Surestrike

Sincere Adventurer

  • "Surestrike" is male

Posts: 407

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Texas

Occupation: Safety specialist

  • Send private message

4

Monday, 6. November 2017, 07:17

I would say have each elemental pet mimic Spec's buffs water hits mostly deadlies.
Wind high attack, cast and move speed.
Fire is the high damage and crits.
Earth has high def and eva and almost never dies but, does not do as much damage.
Water has high Physical Evasion, Magical Hit Rate and hits Deadlies.

Perhaps they could use pet armor to help them out or just adjust the stats some (well a lot). They could probably use some adjusting along with their def and eva but not so much that it would outweigh the benefits of using an elemental with that particular strength.(its got a long way to go before it gets to that point though).

I would consider the elementals to be their main attack the rest of the skills should be crowd control and elemental in nature (every skill should have some elemental effect to it)...yeah they should have some damage but, should not be outdone by the elementals.I agree with Wiedzmin should all be range magic attack skills. oh and the elementals should have elemental attacks... the skills should complement each elementals attack with debuffs beneficial to a particular elemental that either debuff the def or attack of the target or both.

I don't know about making the elementals no able to be killed just need to make them harder to kill is all.

Similar a little to what you suggested but, with a little different twist and focus.

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Posts: 79

  • Send private message

5

Monday, 6. November 2017, 18:14

They need to fix the wind spirit so it doesn’t glitch when it gets hit by mobs. That’s a First and foremost to all of your suggestions, it use to work perfectly then they axed elementalists and made it useless.

Also This thread

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (6. November 2017, 18:20)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Posts: 108

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

  • Send private message

6

Tuesday, 7. November 2017, 05:16

They need to fix the wind spirit so it doesn’t glitch when it gets hit by mobs. That’s a First and foremost to all of your suggestions, it use to work perfectly then they axed elementalists and made it useless.

Also This thread

-Eze
I completely agree with that, because when it happens you have to wait a good bit of time till they start attacking again and it can get you killed very easily
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Posts: 108

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

  • Send private message

7

Tuesday, 14. November 2017, 23:36

Another suggestion I have for elementalist is to make him 2 new spirits that are Light and Dark elemental spirits

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

  • "The1AndOnly" is male

Posts: 177

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Location: Denmark

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

  • Send private message

8

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:08

Another suggestion I have for elementalist is to make him 2 new spirits that are Light and Dark elemental spirits

good point i like that idea. =)
allso give the elements hr eva and hp based of the charger useing them
like 50% of his hp each spirit has and hr same as the charger same for eva. this would make their spirit last more then 1 hit and allso do dmg as they where intended to do.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Posts: 79

  • Send private message

9

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 10:07

Another suggestion I have for elementalist is to make him 2 new spirits that are Light and Dark elemental spirits

good point i like that idea. =)
allso give the elements hr eva and hp based of the charger useing them
like 50% of his hp each spirit has and hr same as the charger same for eva. this would make their spirit last more then 1 hit and allso do dmg as they where intended to do.

As I’ve said in a previous post linked here, they should have all stats linked to the character. I was told they were supposed to be separate entities yet they use our mana pool and cool down yet they don’t use our HP pool and if I remember correctly they don’t share our other set seals (e.g. mp reduction, eva, HR, stun res etc...)

They should be an extension of our character and as such share all attributes of said character including its strengths and weaknesses (minus the addition of elemental attributes for the respective spirit)

-Eze
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Surestrike

Sincere Adventurer

  • "Surestrike" is male

Posts: 407

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Texas

Occupation: Safety specialist

  • Send private message

10

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 03:21

Combine elementals and elementalists hp make it a pool so both the ememental and the elementalist use the same hp. I think this would be better than making the elementals invincible. There probably would need to be a point the elemental goes away maybe at 10% of the players hp? Idk just a thought...

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

  • "The1AndOnly" is male

Posts: 177

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Location: Denmark

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

  • Send private message

11

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 08:02

i think its fair that the elements each gets 50% of what the player who has them have total.
in the end it is not about killing the elements kill the player useing them anyways. makeing the spirits (elements) invincible us dumb they need to be kill able too ofc.
but they should be base on the owner who has them

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Similar threads