You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male
  • "The1AndOnly" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Thursday, 9. November 2017, 08:19

[Class]cleric suggestion

make cleric aoe stun an aoe silence skill

A total of 23 Votes have been submitted.

13%

yes (3)

87%

no (20)

that aoe (area effect skill) stun cleric id say make it a silence skill instead since its useless u dbuff attack element of people hit by it but they get stunned aswell ? so the dbuff doesnt actualy work with this skill + that stun is sorta to op stun so many people make then have to cure to move. or fight.
with silence instead its more use able for a cleric and more fair for pve and pvp.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Thursday, 9. November 2017, 09:29

Actually no, stun is way more usefull for PVP and pve than silence. Silence doesn't protect you against hits, a stun does and that's the whole idea of it.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Thursday, 9. November 2017, 10:53

Actually no, stun is way more usefull for PVP and pve than silence. Silence doesn't protect you against hits, a stun does and that's the whole idea of it.

not when the skill dbuffs attack element and stuns.. complete stupid.. and yea silence is more usefull depends on your game.
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 10. November 2017, 02:58

not when the skill dbuffs attack element and stuns.. complete stupid.. and yea silence is more usefull depends on your game.
Its not stupid, stun CAN miss, and when it misses the debuff still applies, so its not stupid at all. also in a reg hit pvp game stun is far more useful than silence. for aoe silence you have arch witches.
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Friday, 10. November 2017, 08:16

as aoe silence with dbuff would dbuff aswell but for stun its less usefull then silence besides with silence u prevent people useing skills upon u id rather be hit 10 times then get skilled on 10times ? allso for bosses stun activate ironwall silence doesnt and as its a dbuff the boss can be prevented to do that heavy dmg

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 10. November 2017, 13:10

as aoe silence with dbuff would dbuff aswell but for stun its less usefull then silence besides with silence u prevent people useing skills upon u id rather be hit 10 times then get skilled on 10times ? allso for bosses stun activate ironwall silence doesnt and as its a dbuff the boss can be prevented to do that heavy dmg

Skills dont matter as they barely do any damage and can easily be mitigated. What you fail to understand, stun also prevents them from using skills, not only that, it also prevents them from using regular attacks on you, hence the stun is far more useful than any silence skill.

As for iron wall, silence should trigger it aswel, if it doesnt its a bug since all debuffs asre meant to trigger it.
any good pvp player will easily tell you stun > silence because it has way more advantages and helps a lot more:

1. your target cant move
2. your target cant use skills
3. your target cant use regular hits
4. your target gets debuffed
5. Since the target cant move / run away its easy bait in group

As for silence:

1 Your target can run away
2. your target can still attack you with regular hits

Thats all that silence benefits. Next time do your pro / con analasis more thorough before making really dumb suggestions.
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "DynamicPineapple2" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 03:58) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:12)

This post by "MaZZaCre" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 16:05) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:11)

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Saturday, 11. November 2017, 20:32

but this change would be more usefull rather then a cleric take no dmg. besides no chars really got silence and allmoste every class got stun.
and that stun is really useless since the dbuff is pretty dumb on stun when they cant attack unless they cure stun would be fine even without that dbuff but the fact is it is a dbuff it should not stun then since people its usless that way + stun activate monsters ironwall. silence doesent ;)

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 02:55

Because no one plays the chars which have silence because silence is completely useless.

Furthermore, if you would find any cleric that uses the stun skill when fighting a boss ...then that cleric is deeply stupid because that skill is not meant to kill, cleric has it way easier to just take rather than stun bosses in PVE.

As for PVP again, stun is by far more useful, and the whole purpose of the skill is the stun, the ele debuff on it is in case stun misses.
you should first learn how playing cleric works rather than make suggestions which make no sense but ruin classes further.

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 10:25

As I have 2 Clerics, I think the best thing to do is to just fix up the code that makes up the class, while adding skills to increase Magic Attack, and Magic Hit Rate. And while Gamigo is at it, to make the Healer's defence system better. Both Cleric and Archer are very much squishy, defence wise.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MujharCarillon" (12. November 2017, 15:10)

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 15:16

the silence makes u not get skilled as such for dbuff's and stuns blind and what there is, i did not say to remove the dbuff on it this is what makes it usefull.
the stun however is not as usefull if u want to tank u woulden mind takeing hits as long as your not being dbuffed as that thing makes it imposible if and every1 got resistance to stun. besides as that skill would be a silence is would prevent bosses from useing skills in pve and players in pve + it dbuffs. and belive me when i say that skill misses alot. and moste of that is allso that the dbuff doesnt even apply so if this what your saying true then the skill is broken becouse that dbuff doesnt allways apply.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 15:22

As I have 2 Clerics, I think the best thing to do is to just fix up the code that makes up the class, while adding skills to increase Magic Attack, and Magic Hit Rate. And while Gamigo is at it, to make the Healer's defence system better. Both Cleric and Archer are very much squishy, defence wise.
clerics where meant to be suport class their defence is fine really and they can build up a decent hr i dont even play with full eva since the eva your able to build in whole eva set just aint worth it with that hr people can build no1 misses really besides 2-3 times every 10 hits thats u being in full eva. allso i notice people useing full hr really never misses on full eva sets and with dbuff well u wont last those 10 hits anyways :(
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 15:40

Originally, Cleric was, and still is, a support class. But since an evasion patch was applied in 2008, all classes were suddenly able to solo the game. Including Cleric.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Monday, 13. November 2017, 22:43

In my honest opinion cleric is one of the most overpowered classes in the game at the moment, because it can do massive damage that most classes cannot and it can tank more than any other class in the game is damage abs and barrier are active.
On a side note I do feel like their mana consumption is a little ridiculous

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Monday, 13. November 2017, 22:47

I would like to add also that their level 1 elemental defense buff is ridiculous, but I feel that level 2 elemental defense and attack jewels should not be a part of the game anyway

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:05

Its not stupid, stun CAN miss, and when it misses the debuff still applies, so its not stupid at all. also in a reg hit pvp game stun is far more useful than silence. for aoe silence you have arch witches.

again since u say this is pissing me off u aint got a clue for what your actualy saying as far as for live game i dont kno where u play or get your info your wrong. stun miss dbuff doesnt apply, stun land people cure it and dbuff gone aswell.. can u please stop post stuff if u aint got the idea of what stuff does ?
allso for stun u have all melee classes and ex rangers for silence u have 2 arch witch and archer.. get your info straight ty
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 17. November 2017, 05:34

again since u say this is pissing me off u aint got a clue for what your actualy saying as far as for live game i dont kno where u play or get your info your wrong. stun miss dbuff doesnt apply, stun land people cure it and dbuff gone aswell.. can u please stop post stuff if u aint got the idea of what stuff does ?
allso for stun u have all melee classes and ex rangers for silence u have 2 arch witch and archer.. get your info straight ty

First off: This is a public forum, and everyone is free to voice an opinion. The fact that you cannot provide good arguments to back your suggestion up is not anyones concern.

Debuff stays, the fact people cure it is a different matter but the same applies to silence.
Also i am pretty sure i have more clue of what i am talking about than you since i actually play cleric and know what my class does and needs and silence is not a skill a cleric needs. And as you said, for silence you have arch witch and archer, no need for cleric to be in there.
Also for your information , ranger can also silence with the right xbow skill.

You are not looking at the big picture but only what would actually benefit you personally so that you can live longer on your cleric.
But i wouldnt be too worried about this suggestion since the poll results speak for itself.
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Saturday, 18. November 2017, 14:11

when the stun skill misses then the dbuff misses aswell.
and so if stun lands there no sense in attack dbuff apply when their stun.
and if they cure stun. well then dbuff is cured aswell.
so this on what u say then the skill is broken

• Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Monday, 20. November 2017, 00:28

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I think what Una is referring to is if the Stun is resisted by the target, not if the skill completely misses. As far as I know, if a skill completely misses its' target, none of the effects are applied, however if a skill is resisted then the secondary effect still takes effect. A player with high Stun Resistance can still have the debuff itself on him without the Stun effect being active, but in that scenario the Elemental Debuff would still be active.

Regardless if that's it or not, I'd rather keep it a Stun skill, as I'd rather Stun people completely than simply reduce their damage output. The one benefit I could see from being able to take more hits would be if my aim was to trigger Damage Absorbtion or Solid Body, but even then what would the point of that be if the target can't move anyway? ?(

• Activate Facebook