You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sdave74

• "sdave74" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. May 2017

Sunday, 24. December 2017, 18:13

box of liege

I see it is for sale ... was thinking bout buying it for the wife, but anything I found on the wiki are old outdated seals. Is there any updated info on that armor set? Or would it just be better to wait till she gets to her 17x armor?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sdave74

Sunday, 24. December 2017, 18:17

Also, a second question about the wishlist event...... I saw where it said only 1 wishlist per isp to prevent multi accounts... I had my wish list put in ... and the wife put hers in too.. dont know if that is against the rules or not... but we are both two separate players.

• Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Sunday, 24. December 2017, 20:42

I saw where it said only 1 wishlist per isp to prevent multi accounts... I had my wish list put in ... and the wife put hers in too.. dont know if that is against the rules or not... but we are both two separate players.

If there are two or more persons playing from a single IP Gamigo should be informed about that. Just contact support explaining the situation and everything will be fine.
  • Activate Facebook

sdave74

Sunday, 24. December 2017, 20:56

I saw where it said only 1 wishlist per isp to prevent multi accounts... I had my wish list put in ... and the wife put hers in too.. dont know if that is against the rules or not... but we are both two separate players.

If there are two or more persons playing from a single IP Gamigo should be informed about that. Just contact support explaining the situation and everything will be fine.
Cool, I figured they would see that it is in fact two different active accounts... just wanted to put it out here to cover my butt. We both do have multiple accounts, but didnt make wish lists with anything other than our two main active accounts.
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Sunday, 24. December 2017, 20:59

The seals on the set from the box of liege aren't that great, the 170 set is much better.

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Monday, 25. December 2017, 16:56

I saw the seals were not all that good from the wiki.... didnt know if they was updated or not.... probably better to wait for her to get to 17X.... thank you.

• Activate Facebook