You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

os trim

• "os trim" started this thread

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Sunday, 4. February 2018, 04:17

Exchange rate

Hey Gamigo,

Being a Canadian the exchange rate makes the $200 USD bundle of ic cost $246. I'm unable to purchase the $246 bundle due to the $200 limit on master card and visa as per the description when you hover the mouse over master card and visa in the payment options. it would be great if maybe that limit could be increased to $250 for your Canadian customers. Thanks. Keep up the good work :P

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

BOSSMAN

• "BOSSMAN" is male

Date of registration: 23. July 2017

Sunday, 4. February 2018, 10:52

while were on this subject i think all promo's should be currency converted, for e.g if its $50 to qualify for a promo like 1 x safe stone it should only be £36 (50$), 40Euro ($50), i understand the ic is different but i dont really buy ic for the ic, i buy it for the promo's. would be great if this could be changed and bring some country equality into the system :D:D:D

• Activate Facebook

os trim

• "os trim" started this thread

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Sunday, 4. February 2018, 10:56

while were on this subject i think all promo's should be currency converted, for e.g if its $50 to qualify for a promo like 1 x safe stone it should only be £36 (50$), 40Euro ($50), i understand the ic is different but i dont really buy ic for the ic, i buy it for the promo's. would be great if this could be changed and bring some country equality into the system :D:D:D
read my mind
  • Activate Facebook