You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Raschel Orana" started this thread

Date of registration: 17. November 2016

Tuesday, 27. February 2018, 15:54

HELP ~ !!! Weapon Production DeadEnd ~ ???

Greetings to All ~ !!! Do any of you have any experience with crafting a weapon in the game ? I purchased Weapon Production Skill level 2, from the Weapon Production Trainer NPC in Randol, but absolutely no further information was given on how to craft a weapon. Is there a step by step guide I can follow ? I failed to acquire the aforementioned Weapon Production Certificate that I had previously requested information about. Now I'm at another Dead End ~ :| ~ Any and All assistance in this endeavor would be most greatly appreciated ~ !!! :) ~ To All - Blessed Be ~ !!!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Tuesday, 27. February 2018, 16:49

I assume you mean the mondshine crafting. Crafting under level 140 is basically useless since the weapons do not get any better stats than the ones you drop from mobs, and they require a manual.

For mondshine crafting:

1. In Randoll (Juno) you max out the basic weaponcrafting skills.
2. Once you maxed out that skill, you go to mondshine and there should be a craftsman npc which will allow you to purchase the weaponcrafting certificate.
3. Once you have the certificate you need to purchase the crafting recipies you want.
4. When you have the materials required you craft them and that will increase your crafting level.

You can check out this guide aswel, not sure how up to date it is tho:

Mondshine Crafting - Last Chaos - Guides & Information

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 27. February 2018, 19:54

Thank You Dear ~ !!!

Thank You so VERY much for your quick response ~ !!! This is the most comprehensive information I have received thus far. ALSO I must express my sincere gratitude for availing me of the Last Chaos Guide web page, I honestly did not know of its existence until now. All the other Wiki pages I checked where empty ~ >>> Happy Gaming always and most Blessed Be ~ !!! :)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 27. February 2018, 20:18

Hi!

First off, welcome to the Lands of Iris and Ascadia, we hope you're having fun so far. We will look into the aforementioned quest series and see if there is some sort of issue with it. Please never hesitate to reach out to the staff her on the forums or in Discord for answer. Also, if you ask in world chat in game, you will find most of our veteran players super helpful.

You can find most of our FAQ's and Guides here: Survival Guides and FAQs
The Wiki is most helpful to many of our players, new and old: Home - Last Chaos - Guides & Information
And as I stated, we do have a Discord channel as well: Discord Chat Walkthrough

Thank you for choosing Last Chaos, happy gaming!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 28. February 2018, 15:34

Thank You Vilya ~ !!!

Happy gaming to you always and always most Blessed Be ~ !!! :):!:

• Activate Facebook