You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

currykaran2

Rising Star

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 17:39

I agree with Resuwrecktion on the COP issue. It's impossible to take DCS against it. To fix this issue, either change the skill or remove the Invincibility buff from Sieges. It takes about 7 seconds to get from the Defender spawn at DCS to the Crystal above the tomb. That makes it so even if you have 50 ex-rogues trying to kill you in the best gear... they're not going to touch you until you get 1 COP off. It takes a competent person a second to target a player and click a button.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 20:47

And like una stated, the elemental system has to be reworked from the ground up.
It isnt something u can do overnight. There are changes being made to this game even tho they are small, theyre still changes.

Ehm what exactly? The only thing I can see in the PATCHNOTES are IC Stuff/Event Start/End/Challenges ? (which should have their own section btw)
And I think there has been enough time to change things since the elemental system came out or am I wrong?

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

• "DynamicPineapple2" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 21:15

You're 100% correct

• Activate Facebook