You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "buhameister" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Thursday, 10. May 2018, 04:19

Cleric Bless skill prolonged

79%

Yes (15)

21%

No (4)

I would like to suggest that the Cleric Bless skill at its max. level 7 would give the buff a 60 minute duration instead of 30. Since all other buffs that cost 5 wise stones (like windy hands, windy step, aura of accuracy...), have default duration of 60 minutes, i think cleric bless at this high level should be no exception. It can stay 30 minutes for level 6 (given that at this point is still free to cast), but level 7 should have prolonged duration.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Thursday, 10. May 2018, 05:25

How about first they actually fix this skill, because at the current state its broken.
the skill should only grant bonus EXP if you are in a party where the members are within radar range, right now it grants the exp regardless of party.

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Thursday, 10. May 2018, 20:57

Booo Una. The Description is what is broken. How practical would that buff be if it is reliant on party members being on the radar. You can barely find a cleric or a party these days and how would that work in dungeons.

I think it should indeed be 60 minutes like all the other Classes buffs are when maxed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PRIMEX" (10. May 2018, 21:06)

• Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Thursday, 10. May 2018, 22:15

You're missing one thing. Cleric's '60 minutes, 5 Stone of Wise' buff is Whisper of Water.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Thursday, 10. May 2018, 23:46

Booo Una. The Description is what is broken. How practical would that buff be if it is reliant on party members being on the radar. You can barely find a cleric or a party these days and how would that work in dungeons.

I think it should indeed be 60 minutes like all the other Classes buffs are when maxed.

Actually no, the description is what is incorrect. The skill isnt simply working as it was meant to.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fulminar" (11. May 2018, 05:23)

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Friday, 11. May 2018, 03:51

Again, answer the question about practicality Una? Maybe that would have worked in a Last chaos where party game play was an actual thing, or where you need parties to do dungeons or bosses but not now.

Additionally the game is designed to split EXP and Sp when in a party amongst members of a team so this buff would be just as useless if worked as described. So they would also need to change the description to specify a type of party whether it be combat or fellowship.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 11. May 2018, 05:26

Again, answer the question about practicality Una? Maybe that would have worked in a Last chaos where party game play was an actual thing, or where you need parties to do dungeons or bosses but not now.

Additionally the game is designed to split EXP and Sp when in a party amongst members of a team so this buff would be just as useless if worked as described. So they would also need to change the description to specify a type of party whether it be combat or fellowship.

Whether its practical or not is a different discussion. Asside that do you even play the game or do you only log on to complain that everything is broken? Because if you actually played the game you would know the party EXP has been changed and if they would fix this buff it would be even greater. I suggest you read up some patch notes.
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Friday, 11. May 2018, 22:09

I actually do play the game, quite certainly more than you. I also took the time to log my 180 cleric to ensure I was correct in supporting the OP. You were the one that went off tangent. The discussion is about the duration of the skill, not about what the skill was suppose to do, so take ur own advice and save your condescension for another discussion.
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Friday, 11. May 2018, 23:16

I actually do play the game, quite certainly more than you. I also took the time to log my 180 cleric to ensure I was correct in supporting the OP. You were the one that went off tangent. The discussion is about the duration of the skill, not about what the skill was suppose to do, so take ur own advice and save your condescension for another discussion.

This is not bringing in any value to the discussion. Had you played as much as you state you would know clerics main buff for stone of Wise is like Mendek already mentioned.
Also why change a skill and leave it broken when it can be all fixed in one go? The party exp changes will actually make this skill more valuable and it will be way more beneficial to run raid with a cleric in a party as you will be getting much more exp than solo with the buff as it is now.
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Saturday, 12. May 2018, 00:09

Actually never in any post did i state that it is the Cleric's main buff nor did i disagree with Mendek. I did however say make it should be 60 minutes like other other classes buffs.

The Archer counter-part to Cleric has a level 40 skill (Blessed Arrow) that has a 60 minute duration at level 3 so i cannot see why a lvl 7 skill that costs 5 stones cant get the same. Anyway this discussion isnt going anywhere. Let the polls decide.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 06:12

just to add in as this is a lame discusion..
yea make it 1 hour..
and LOL make lots more xp running with cleric in lab.. clearly some1 dident think right. as u run with people u get to share the xp so = less xp ?
guess u state u kno more then actualy worth to be added on the discusion as for how usefull it is.. staying party with cleric for that buff is not beneficial. any1 would rather live without it then have it if it comes to that.. so yea. i agree with fix description and have it work as any other buffs. u want start fix this game at this point id suggest to close down all versions and start all over. or learn to live with what is.
so far i still havent seen any huge improvents to what should or shoulden be fixxed.
(u want u could make a list. and here u have it 185 weapons skills are missing in skill menu for them.)
and im not reporting it with ss couse if they cant fix skills what use would there be to have em anyways.

• Activate Facebook