You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Edwin R Lebron" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. May 2018

Monday, 21. May 2018, 21:24

P2 Pets Stats?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I was wondering which P2 pet that has the ability to auto loot (so no mounts) has the fastest movement speed? I'm currently leveling a Jaguar Cub for its cheer skill and he's having trouble keeping up with the speed I'm killing because of his speed, even when killing in one small radius. I'm really liking the auto loot, so I'm thinking about having a P2 designated to do so, and was wondering which would be the fastest P2 that can learn this skill. Also, where should I put its stats given the fact that he will only be taking damage while he picks up? (He wont be buffing me or attacking mobs). Thanks

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 13:15

Hi!

They all loot at the same speed, so which pet you choose should be irrelevant for this point. As for stats, this is how P2 pet stats work:
Strength - Attack
Dexterity - Hit Rate and Evasion
Intelligence - Mana and Magical Defense
Constitution - Magical Defense, Health, and Physical Defense

Most users tend to add to Con mostly, then choose to add to attack and evasion later on, but it is truly up to your personal tastes.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Edwin R Lebron (22.05.2018)

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 17:17

I believe he meant that pets can't keep up with him when he's all buffed ;)
P2 mounts can still use 'generic' skills like attack and pick. I've used evo 2 Popenian (speed: 17) for looting. Swift Horse Diesel should be even better with speed of 30.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 18:27

Hi Mendek,

I know he meant the pet cannot keep up when he's buffed. My response was that all P2's pick up at the same rate (he was asking if one was faster at picking up so it could keep up with him). Their movement speed while you're riding them as no bearing on their pickup speed. Thanks for your response and assistance!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 20:24

Hi Vilya, thanks for the response, I do understand they all pick up at the same rate, my concern is their walking speed (not mounted, since they cannot pick up when mounted). I've noticed my elephant walks way faster than my jaguar cub, so he has time to get to more dropped items than the jaguar cub. Since i move faster than both of them when I'm potted up, they can't keep up with my killing and running speed, so they cant pick up everything that is dropped, but the elephant does significantly better since his movement speed is greater. What I'm trying to figure out with the help of the community is which P2 that can learn to loot has the fastest movement speed, since that is not a stat that is shown (I believe), and I don't own one of each to do the experiment myself. Thanks.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 20:30

Hi Mendek, so you're saying you use a red diesel horse you usually use to move around mounted, and set it to loot while unmounted? I never thought of using mounts unmounted, didn't think they could learn skills, similar to EXP pets. I'll try that, thanks!

Edit: I tried it and it worked wonderfully, now it's time to level it up so it can survive more than a couple seconds. Thanks for the tip!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Edwin R Lebron" (22. May 2018, 20:48)

• Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 21:13

Remember that Diesel can wear animal type pet armor which can considerably increase it's survivability.

• Activate Facebook