You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male
  • "Dritix" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 20:44

Remove junk item drops

Do you want junk items to be removed?

A total of 18 Votes have been submitted.

61%

No (11)

39%

Yes (7)

Please consider removing "junk items" no one uses and that they have literally no use for example the "Holy water of strength" remove it and add something useful and helpful for example Experience scrolls or scrolls of effort... would help both low and high level players.
About the potion drops... also consider removing the GREAT healing/Great mana potions from the +40 monsters drop table and adding the greatest healing and mana potions.. be cause past level 40+ the great healing potions are useless barely healing in time to avoid death. It's a simple thing to ask and to add to the game so please consider it, if the experience scrolls and effort ones are too much then add something else, just not useless items.( Please see the attachment) :thumbsup:

Dritix has attached the following image:
  • drops.png
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

• "dinosue2" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 21:05

I said no for the following reason only:

Players who have never played LC before, or those starting 100% fresh have no gold to buy potions from the NPC and those items are vital to many new players. As for the Holy Water, I put the in storage and use them religiously on my new toons as I SP farm and go through ToF.

Just because you choose not to use something, doesn't mean others also believe they are useless.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 21:12

Read again

I said no for the following reason only:

Players who have never played LC before, or those starting 100% fresh have no gold to buy potions from the NPC and those items are vital to many new players. As for the Holy Water, I put the in storage and use them religiously on my new toons as I SP farm and go through ToF.

Just because you choose not to use something, doesn't mean others also believe they are useless.
If you read my suggestion correctly you would read that i said "remove the low level potions from level +40 monsters" below level 40 they will still drop the great healing potions they wont be gone entirely and as for the Holy water it is useless it does literally no bonus damage it just shakes the screen ... no need to be so aggressive my friend just want what's best for the game.. Thanks for your comment anyway :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

This post "I Strongly Agree! +1" by "theone6" (Sunday, 5. August 2018, 22:56) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Thursday, 9. August 2018, 20:09) with the following reason: Multiaccount. Rules Violation.

• "RosesForRaychael" is female

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 23:04

If you can drop exp scrolls and effort scrolls,the valentine event will be useless. I mean, why would they bother picking up chocolate for scrolls if they drop by themselves?
I voted no, personally i see nothing wrong with "junk drops"
Around christmas time items like that might appear in a special lacaball,like drake eggs and panflutes do too.

• Activate Facebook

This post "Thank you!" by "Dritix" (Sunday, 5. August 2018, 23:05) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Thursday, 9. August 2018, 20:09)

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 23:20

Yes you have a point

If you can drop exp scrolls and effort scrolls,the valentine event will be useless. I mean, why would they bother picking up chocolate for scrolls if they drop by themselves?
I voted no, personally i see nothing wrong with "junk drops"
Around christmas time items like that might appear in a special lacaball,like drake eggs and panflutes do too.
That is true, but understand that the experience scrolls and effort scrolls were just an example as i explained in the end, it can be anything else entirely, just something that high level players can pick up and not just leave it on the ground while it spams the floor, all i want is quality of life for everyone, thank you for your comment :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Monday, 6. August 2018, 06:42

useless items

anything you remove from an online game will be somebodies prize possession like my evil headband . grrr!! : )
you are exactly right , too many useless items . but you have the potions wrong . it should be small great greatest . medium and greater should be removed . medium is too small and greater cant be dropped .
holy water is utterly useless even for a titan . just for fun I used one a few months back it did almost nothing to the mob and it blinded me from the gamma burst . I do not pick them up . I do not want them in game , I do not like them .I do not see how they could be used by anyone looking at the screen .
sue uses them, she likes them, must be usefull for her .
wooden treasure keys . I will not pick up one thousand treasure keys to trade for a gold key .not ever .keep yer keys . I need like a few hundred to open hidden treasures ,but they keep dropping and I keep leaving them on the ground . maybe they should only drop in juno or maybe remove them and the hidden treasure maps and the gold keys , and give us our pandoras and evil headbands .
merchant items . wouldn't be much in the game if we removed all the useless stuff like rop .but the merchants all seem to have the wrong stuff . wrong gear at the wrong levels on the wrong maps .
must be a thousand ways to play ,we will all want something different ... I didn't vote , people like you removed my evil headband thinking it was a useless item .they were partly right , it was only of use to me .did I mention it was my prize possession ?
see useless items in the game ? please post .

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Tuesday, 7. August 2018, 14:26

i do belive something must be done to drop table's but nothing as what is being suggested here. what u suggest is more useless just to be fair. and event items instead? meh sure nice but then what we have event for?
drop rate need higher. gold rate higher. those health pots nice at low lvl 1-60 is fine element jewels reworked to be lvl1 NOT 2-3.
there no real junk items as it is atm since its all usefull in some ways. tho the crafting books are out dated. the stuff u craft from them must be made better then what u drop or buy at npc. the amount of stuff u need to get to craft those is so much more then just to spend a few more mins to drop it.
make the stuff u craft have 1/3 more defense and 2 bloodzeals thats twice as good as those u get from makeing it yourself with bloodzeal jewel.
that way for whats useless ? pretty much everything else gets added once a year to lacaball.
this could be changed aswell as to just stay in lacaball. like drake eggs pan flute torn books etc. make rewards a somewhat worse "not useless tho" like Toolaids and moonstone boxxes tokens and such as rewards.
moonstone laca in lacaball could be removed. we got a place to use em. in moonstone statue, cmon right ?
if this or somewhat this was made an reality whats useless then ?
there for i think its said why i voted no.

• Activate Facebook

Cannon

Rising Star

• "Cannon" is female
  • "Cannon" has been banned

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 00:40

yep

+1 simply because its a good idea

if improvements are being made than they actually need to be made! even the simple things like the drop list need attention and a little spice. i don't think that is too much to ask nor do i think its the sort of thing that needs to be put to a vote.

sorry i'm hitting both sides of the coin here. it just seems like a no brainier.

even if you had an alternating drop list from week to week

THAT! is an idea.

• Activate Facebook