You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "elias1997" started this thread

Date of registration: 9. October 2018

Tuesday, 9. October 2018, 23:28

I redownloaded last chaos recently,figured out my character is deleted

Hello gamgio forums,
I just re-downloaded Last chaos after couple of years , I think when they bought it off aeriagames.
and since then I remembered I have had a rouge character level 120+ , today When I tried to log in I saw only my small characters and not my main one but I still have the items I used to have but only missing my main character, Like if I would contact gamigo will they do something in such manner or is it waste of time and they will not recover my character?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

PwndwithStyle

Rising Star

Date of registration: 11. November 2014

Tuesday, 9. October 2018, 23:46

Hi sorry to hear this but did you tried all Servers? maybe he is on a other Server but you can contact the support for it i mean at least you can try ^^

PwndwithStyle | Area51 | Pangea

Verifizierte Elfe

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "PwndwithStyle" (10. October 2018, 03:36)

• Activate Facebook

• "elias1997" started this thread

Date of registration: 9. October 2018

Wednesday, 10. October 2018, 08:55

yea I checked the other servers, the thing is the main character was on the same server as the other low level characters and its strange that its not there like I used to spend alot of money back then on aeriagames to buy stuff in order to maximise my skills and get the best items.
I still have plenty of animals(pets) and exp boosters and tons of other accessories.

• Activate Facebook

PwndwithStyle

Rising Star

Date of registration: 11. November 2014

Wednesday, 10. October 2018, 09:38

Hi^^ you can contact the Support for this case i have a bad feeling what happened there but i hope they can help you

PwndwithStyle | Area51 | Pangea

Verifizierte Elfe
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 10. October 2018, 10:17

Hello Elias,

As Pwned stated, you will need to send a ticket and ask Customer Support to look into this issue for you. You can find the Support link in my signature below.

Good luck.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook