You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SanctusMalleus" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. December 2018

Tuesday, 1. January 2019, 13:21

[Solved]Give us ability to remove Santa Hats via NPC trading

60%

Yes, we shouldn't have to wait 30 days for an item to self-remove. (3)

40%

No, waiting for an item to self-remove in 30 days' time is not a bad. (2)

Having a 30-day item in your inventory that cannot be removed is quite annoying. It cannot be put up in Merchant Mode, it cannot be deposited in the warehouse, and it cannot be sold to NPC's.
I could understand the first two, but it just doesn't make sense that we cannot get rid of this item via NPC trading. It stays in your inventory for 30 days.

So the solution is simple, and was stated before you clicked on the thread; Give us the ability to remove (sell) the Santa hats by using NPC traders.
Thanks you all, and good night.
P.S. If there is a way to remove the Santa Hats that's already in place, please let me know. I would be very appreciative.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SanctusMalleus" (1. January 2019, 18:43) with the following reason: Suggestion no longer necessary. Alternative solution found.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 21. December 2018

Tuesday, 1. January 2019, 13:34

dude

Having a 30-day item in your inventory that cannot be removed is quite annoying. It cannot be put up in Merchant Mode, it cannot be deposited in the warehouse, and it cannot be sold to NPC's.
I could understand the first two, but it just doesn't make sense that we cannot get rid of this item via NPC trading. It stays in your inventory for 30 days.

So the solution is simple, and was stated before you clicked on the thread; Give us the ability to remove (sell) the Santa hats by using NPC traders.
Thanks you all, and good night.
P.S. If there is a way to remove the Santa Hats that's already in place, please let me know. I would be very appreciative.
Dude you can remove them by slide the item in recycle bin in inventory first bag right corner check it out ;)
  • Activate Facebook

• "SanctusMalleus" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. December 2018

Tuesday, 1. January 2019, 18:42

Dude you can remove them by slide the item in recycle bin in inventory first bag right corner check it out ;)

Oi, it took me a minute to find the bin. The bin blends a little too well into the inventory tab.

Thanks for the tip, and now this thread has served its purpose (close enough, anyway).
  • Activate Facebook