You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jonin1

• "Jonin1" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Saturday, 16. February 2019, 13:13

cap level

Raise the level cap to see ranking at first the active players?

A total of 44 Votes have been submitted.

61%

Yes (27)

39%

No (17)

Hi.

Would be nice to raise cap at least to lv. 186 (or 200) to see at ranking the active players.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Saturday, 16. February 2019, 14:01

what for? Ranking was already changed and favors players that are active in the game. If they are inactive they disappear from the ranking list.
You can read up on it in one of the patch notes topics.

• Activate Facebook

droidkid

Date of registration: 30. October 2018

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 06:54

what for? Ranking was already changed and favors players that are active in the game. If they are inactive they disappear from the ranking list.
You can read up on it in one of the patch notes topics.
Yikes
ScreaM
185 Ex-Ranger
TheDescendents

Genjutsu
185 Witch
TheDescendents
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 09:56

I'm still on ranking although I do nothing in game than talk to few ppl and go afk - I cant recall when was the last time I went outside of town to do something ...
Seems like I am a very active player... :whistling:

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 20:55

< wants to lower the cap ... :)
but , yes the rankings are very hard to see since you cant just scroll through the list ?
I used to type the the last name I could see in order to view the whole ranking list .
I miss the rankings in lower level personal dungeons . it was fun .
  • Activate Facebook

TheGOSU

• "TheGOSU" is male

Date of registration: 6. February 2019

Sunday, 10. March 2019, 14:54

I disagree, I think maybe they should rework the ranking system so that inactive players go to the bottom of the list
And those who are more active go to the top of the list like attendance. Last Chaos by far has one of the highest level caps then any other game, it is VERY time consuming and costly as it is. No new player will want to play this game with it being so difficult to reach full potential for PVP, even crafting your gear is expensive to be one of the best. I strongly disagree.

• Activate Facebook

Quest

• "Quest" is male

Monday, 11. March 2019, 17:06

Perhaps a compromise could be reached - Have 2 Ranking platforms. One for those actually active in the game and another showing together, all active and/or inactive players and their stats viewable thru forum or main page like it used to be...
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Monday, 11. March 2019, 22:35

I don't know what you guys understand by "active players"...
Atm if you want to be on ranking, you must log on and stay online for a few seconds -you'll be on the ranking for the next 3 months.
Does it sound like an active player?
What should be a fair idea to determine the "active player" from the one who logs in for less than 1min, just to be on ranking?
I could go even further and give you an example - I am one of those players who are on top ranking - I hit the cap 6 years ago and since then I maxed/achieved everything possible in this game for THIS TOON. So again, if I want to be a real active player - I have nothing to do - because I have been there already, did this or that... I don't want to brag about it - I just gave myself as an example, but I know more ppl who r in the same situation as me. And usually, these toons are on top ranking and you want to remove them because they are not active.
IMO, if you want a fair ranking system with active toons - remove the cap - not just to raise it.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ANGEL." (11. March 2019, 22:41)

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

Rising Star

• "Xshadow." is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Tuesday, 12. March 2019, 01:12

I agree that we need something new, a new cap would be good at least for some time, but at some point we would be having this talk all over again... I personally miss the old forum ranking system, where you could see not only personal ranking as guild and quests rankings, it was very fun, even tho some guilds want to keep secret info, i think it would be nice to have a guild ranking at least to see those that are the most active ...

Also thinking about the new cap, it would be nice only if it came along with a new map (or maps) or dungeons, and with monster/bosses that really need a good party and team work to be done and nice drops to make it atractive, we have so many unnused portals and weird places that could lead to other places and heat new historys in this nice game...

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Codyf02

Date of registration: 13. March 2019

Wednesday, 13. March 2019, 02:35

Level cap

Im sure there are lots of people who have reached the level cap but i think theres alot of things that should be put in other then a new cap. The servers are so dead lately and theres no ways that bring the community together. Some events are way more needed then a level cap. Also it would give new players more reason to stick around. Also gives us new ways to aquire items, some we've needed or simple to sell and make gold. We need new ways to make gold in this game. It gets old real quick for people who cant/dont want to spend 20$ a week on donations. The only way to actually make gold (comparing to the prices of stuff) is to do MC and if u are new to the game, theres not much chances you'll get into one. I dont see new players sticking around, i dont blame them. Sure raise the level cap, give the capped players something new to do but not like a 200 cap that is alot of time being put into developping new things to the game (quests, equipement, area's..ect)
Why not just 190? And put in time on making the game fun again with events and ways to make money.

• Activate Facebook

droidkid

Date of registration: 30. October 2018

Wednesday, 13. March 2019, 12:25

The game isn't new player friendly, the focus should be towards making it exactly that and increasing the population before we do anything drastic like changing the cap level. The game had so much potential and it went to waste.

ScreaM
185 Ex-Ranger
TheDescendents

Genjutsu
185 Witch
TheDescendents
  • Activate Facebook

TheGOSU

• "TheGOSU" is male

Date of registration: 6. February 2019

Wednesday, 13. March 2019, 17:38

The game isn't new player friendly, the focus should be towards making it exactly that and increasing the population before we do anything drastic like changing the cap level. The game had so much potential and it went to waste.
I agree.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Thursday, 14. March 2019, 15:44

Make it 200, new players already don't play the game enough to reach the current cap. Ain't going to hurt than give older players something to do. :)

• Activate Facebook