You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 11:49

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Would like to level a pony at Flowers while my main character is recovering hp etc. I found that a lvl 5 character doesn't seem to earn pony any xp there while my lvl 60 has no problem. Is there a lower level limit and, if so, can anyone tell me what it is?
Thanks
Caugsmire

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

omac

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 16:49

Are your lower level characters hits landing, or all missing?

• Activate Facebook

TooCute

Date of registration: 17. February 2017

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:04

.... Or is AFK pet leveling against the rules ??

• Activate Facebook

omac

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:34

He didn't mention he was going to be AFK, I assumed he was going to be there while pet leveling. But yes, I believe afk pet levling is a bannable offense
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 18:55

He didn't mention he was going to be AFK, I assumed he was going to be there while pet leveling. But yes, I believe afk pet levling is a bannable offense

AFK Pet leveling is indeed not permitted.
Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "HealerInRed" (Saturday, 2. March 2019, 22:56) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Sunday, 3. March 2019, 23:39)

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 23:39

Just to cofirm - No I am not going to be AFK pet levelling - I will be levelling while my "proper" toon is waiting for its exp pet to recover...
And yes, I just wondered what level to get the toon to - and then I realised the toon needs to be higher level than the pony to avoid using up food too fast.
Net result, I have a lvl 30 toon and levelling works fine :)

Now off to bed and NOT pet levelling :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Caugsmire" (2. March 2019, 23:47)

• Activate Facebook

• "xrhitmanxr" is male

Date of registration: 27. February 2017

Wednesday, 15. May 2019, 23:42

Even though the game was designed to afk pet lvl

So I understand now that since gamigo has taken over LC that it changed but my question is why did they make it a ban-able offense? the stones in the top of lust trum were actually designed for that particular reason :huh: . so why the reason to reinvent something that is not broken? I understand y'all are trying to make sure that no one takes advantage of the system and what not and I appreciate it although I do have constructive criticism this particular part of the game was made to allow afk pet leveling and its not like it goes by fast. but hey that's just my two cents Im just an old school lc vet who still has love for the game and wants to keep the player base around.

• Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Thursday, 16. May 2019, 02:12

So I understand now that since gamigo has taken over LC that it changed but my question is why did they make it a ban-able offense? the stones in the top of lust trum were actually designed for that particular reason :huh: . so why the reason to reinvent something that is not broken? I understand y'all are trying to make sure that no one takes advantage of the system and what not and I appreciate it although I do have constructive criticism this particular part of the game was made to allow afk pet leveling and its not like it goes by fast. but hey that's just my two cents Im just an old school lc vet who still has love for the game and wants to keep the player base around.

https://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index…2844#post702844
  • Activate Facebook