No has iniciado sesión.

Estimado visitante, bienvenido a Last Chaos Forum. Si esta es tu primera visita, lee la ayuda. Se explica de forma detallada el funcionamiento de esta página. Para usar todas las características de esta página, recomendamos que te registres. Usa el formulario de registro, para registrarte, o lee mas información sobre el proceso de registro. Si ya te has registrado, inicia sesión aquí.

ThisAintRight2

Joven aventurero

• "ThisAintRight2" inició esta conversación

Publicaciones: 6

Fecha de registro: 28. October 2016

• Enviar mensaje privado

Friday, 8. March 2019, 06:51

Glitched Ele's, Jags and others

Perhaps we could do a 1 for 1 match per unit, as is, the only difference, un-glitched for glitched all across the board... Its not to hard to gen a toon/pet

• Ir a la parte superior de la página
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" es mujer

Publicaciones: 8,525

Fecha de registro: 3. September 2014

Ocupación: Last Chaos Community Manager

• Enviar mensaje privado

Friday, 8. March 2019, 15:50

Hello,

First, I have moved this out of the suggestion forum as its does not follow the proper format.
Second, as I have stated numerous times to numerous players in game, forums and Discord... myself and 4 affected users have already tried this and it did NOT work. This is one of the reasons it is taking so long to find and fix the issue as it is not solely the pets, nor solely the character who has the pet affected but seems to be a combination of both possibly.
Third, it has nothing to do with how hard it is to generate a pet or not, if it definitely fixed the issue I would have ensured it was done when the issue first presented itself.

When there is news of the issue being fixed, or another option arising, I will be very VERY happy to post it everywhere and let everyone know.

Happy gaming.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Aspirante a héroe

• "Caugsmire" es hombre

Publicaciones: 131

Fecha de registro: 14. July 2015

Ocupación: IT

• Enviar mensaje privado

Saturday, 9. March 2019, 00:30

While I understand your comment that exchanging pets does not work in some cases, would it not be possible to make an arrangement where those of us who want to dispose of glitched pets could sell them to you, or to a npc or whatever, so as to recoup some of the pet's value. What individuals then do with their money would be down to them...
Caugsmire

• Activate Facebook

Conversaciones similares