You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ThisAintRight2" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. October 2016

Friday, 8. March 2019, 06:51

Glitched Ele's, Jags and others

Perhaps we could do a 1 for 1 match per unit, as is, the only difference, un-glitched for glitched all across the board... Its not to hard to gen a toon/pet

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 8. March 2019, 15:50

Hello,

First, I have moved this out of the suggestion forum as its does not follow the proper format.
Second, as I have stated numerous times to numerous players in game, forums and Discord... myself and 4 affected users have already tried this and it did NOT work. This is one of the reasons it is taking so long to find and fix the issue as it is not solely the pets, nor solely the character who has the pet affected but seems to be a combination of both possibly.
Third, it has nothing to do with how hard it is to generate a pet or not, if it definitely fixed the issue I would have ensured it was done when the issue first presented itself.

When there is news of the issue being fixed, or another option arising, I will be very VERY happy to post it everywhere and let everyone know.

Happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Saturday, 9. March 2019, 00:30

While I understand your comment that exchanging pets does not work in some cases, would it not be possible to make an arrangement where those of us who want to dispose of glitched pets could sell them to you, or to a npc or whatever, so as to recoup some of the pet's value. What individuals then do with their money would be down to them...
Caugsmire

• Activate Facebook