You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sidar582

• "sidar582" started this thread

Date of registration: 19. December 2015

Friday, 29. March 2019, 15:46

need help to leave the guild

i joined a guild and after i completed my sp farm i wanted to leave the guild but the guild master is not online for 2 days and ongoing. i tired to leave the guild but it only says " you cannot do this now" i tried to relog and it didnt work. what should i do?

sorry for my bad english.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Navya

Sincere Adventurer

• "Navya" is female

Date of registration: 8. July 2015

Friday, 29. March 2019, 15:58

You cannot leave, get kicked or disband a guild for 10 days after entering it so you have to wait. ;)

• Activate Facebook

sidar582

• "sidar582" started this thread

Date of registration: 19. December 2015

Friday, 29. March 2019, 16:10

really? 10 days!! Thats a long time. so i wont progress my Character in 10 days. that is really a bad game system

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

Rising Star

• "Xshadow." is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Friday, 29. March 2019, 17:20

You dont need to leave the guild or the guild master online to progress if that means leveling, you can unlock urself using the guild manager (press "G" > "Guild" > "Manage Guild"), in there you will find a button named "donation setting", you can use that to set your experience donation from 0 up to 100, where 0 means you will gain all the xp, and 100 means you will donate 100% to the guild. you can lock/unlock urself as many times you want...

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

miximer

Date of registration: 19. October 2018

Friday, 29. March 2019, 21:51

Is anyone else in the guild active? if not then apply at Royal Guard Captain to take it over. :D

• Activate Facebook