You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SilentArrow" started this thread

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Monday, 15. April 2019, 02:03

Now what??? You have been kicked from server (1)

Old time player (Sarissa server) returned to LC fall 2017 and played until spring 2018. Game was very stable, very rarely crashed, only couple DC.

I took break and returned November 2018. Now getting frequent DC's, tons of "ErrorLog.txt" crashes (over 250 .dmp files, mostly mouse over accs and my thinking part of code changes for those new elemental accs, ones you needed 999 of each world element), and the past days getting "You have been kicked from server (1)". I have tried downloading fresh copy of game, as well as tried the game on a different computer. Same results.

What is this new message "You have been kicked from server", and why? My third time today was just standing in town after checking Roy?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Monday, 15. April 2019, 03:11

Quoted from "Vilya"

That is one of the development things put in. The number in parentheses will tell the developers which error occurred which caused the disconnect from the server.
  • Activate Facebook

jsimpson

Date of registration: 5. July 2016

Monday, 15. April 2019, 11:21

now you have been kicked from server

I, too, have been getting frequent dc's and multiple times over error's. mostly when have mouse over inventory but majority come when rearranging inventory, at a npc, or Bianca. seems this all started when we went from the old client to the new one where we can have 2 accts up at the same time. also, when I get the errors 50% of the time, even tho I confirm the error and that acct goes away, logging back in I get last chaos is already running multiple accts so I have log active acct out, log both accts back in and rearrange things to where I want them. ive tried attaching the error log, howeve it will not load saying "attachment to large."

• Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Monday, 15. April 2019, 14:10

ive tried attaching the error log, howeve it will not load saying "attachment to large."

You can host error log and dmp files somewhere and send links to any team member, or send them files directly on Discord private message.
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "piramida" (Monday, 6. May 2019, 11:32) has been deleted by user "Mehira" (Monday, 6. May 2019, 16:05) with the following reason: Forum rules [3.5]