You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 10:34

A question about MS and ES

I gather that, if you have already used a ES on a piece and then a Master Stone causes a -1, you can use another ES to restore it. My question is:
If I have a piece which is +17, having used a ES on it, and using a Master Stone causes it to drop to +16...
will using another Master Stone have 100% success on raising to +17 and can I then use a ES to get to +18?

Well it's something to while away the time while this week's upgrades happen...

Caugsmire

PS I've corrected my references to CSS to read ES :wacko:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Caugsmire" (1. May 2019, 17:25)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 11:14

You mean Extreme stone, not CSS. Chaos smelting stone only works until +15.
But anyway, you can use a Extreme Stone only once per item. When your upgrade makes the item go down by for example -1, then the use resets and you can use the Extreme Stone again.

Master stones have 100% success until +17, after that they can give you +1 /-1 or 0. So whenever your gear goes down, you can use the Extreme Stone again.

• Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 11:50

Sorry for the mix-up between CSS and ES - not thinking straight :)
It seems as though you agree that using the MS before the ES would ensure that my piece reaches +18 with 100% success rate...

• Activate Facebook