Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

Amandafb

Новичок

• "Amandafb" жещина
  • "Amandafb" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 26.04.2019

Местонахождения: Stressland

Вид деятельности: Stress about things I should be doing

• Отправить личное сообщение

14.05.2019, 01:23

Master Merchant Beppo

Hi guys -

Can anyone tell me what Master Merchant Beppo does? The requirements to trade is 2,000 SP, 100M and be between level 50-55?

That means after level 55 I can't become a merchant? Is it worth it - how is he different from Trading Agent Ronin?

Thank y'all in advance!

• Активация Facebook

Navya

Упорный герой

• "Navya" жещина

Дата регистрации: 08.07.2015

Местонахождения: Item Shop

Вид деятельности: Coverkoholiczka

Благодарность: 8

14.05.2019, 01:39

Master Merchant Beppo makes you merchant which means that you can trade items that can't be traded (lots of IM items) without merchant profession.
You can become a merchant after 55 level by doing Union of Sio Affinity but it is better to do this between 50-55 level. Doing this Affinity is tiring. :P

• Активация Facebook

Es haben sich bereits 2 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Получена благодарность за этот пост от пользователя:

Vilya (14.05.2019), Amandafb (14.05.2019)

Amandafb

Новичок

• "Amandafb" жещина
  • "Amandafb" открыл тему

14.05.2019, 17:48

Master Merchant Beppo makes you merchant which means that you can trade items that can't be traded (lots of IM items) without merchant profession.
You can become a merchant after 55 level by doing Union of Sio Affinity but it is better to do this between 50-55 level. Doing this Affinity is tiring. :P
Thank you so much!
  • Активация Facebook

currykaran2

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 14.07.2017

15.05.2019, 18:18

Yeah... don't skip this. Lol, you will have a very hard time merching, or simply trading 50% of the stuff. Promo items usually are not tradeable, or storeable unless you are a merchant.

Getting Merchant profession via Sio affinity can cost anywhere around 15-20 hours of farming for an affinity that is not good other than the fact that it unlocks Merchant profession.

Being a merchant is all around one of the only real "required" things around in-game. I personally hate playing a character that is not merchant.

• Активация Facebook

SilentArrow

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 31.01.2018

15.05.2019, 22:11

Fully agree not having merchant ability is royal pain. For most IC items I can at least put in Guild Storage and take out with a merchant toon, but why this hassle in the first place? That is, why is there even a limit between 50-55? If there is some old issue where gold sellers could exploit something, could this check be changed to between levels 50-55 and say 140-185? If someone willing to level a toon to 140+ level and enter Mondshine, why not allow them second chance to use $$$/SP to become merchant?

I am sure some have done it, but I don't see any use grinding Sio Affinity just to resell stuff I spent real $$$ to obtain?

• Активация Facebook

Amandafb

Новичок

• "Amandafb" жещина
  • "Amandafb" открыл тему

16.05.2019, 05:28

Yeah... don't skip this. Lol, you will have a very hard time merching, or simply trading 50% of the stuff. Promo items usually are not tradeable, or storeable unless you are a merchant.

Getting Merchant profession via Sio affinity can cost anywhere around 15-20 hours of farming for an affinity that is not good other than the fact that it unlocks Merchant profession.

Being a merchant is all around one of the only real "required" things around in-game. I personally hate playing a character that is not merchant.
You are so right! I already have a character that is level 65 and i didn't realize about this Merchant aspect; huge mistake and kind of frustrating. I'm definitely not going to go the Sio route - that seems very costly and time consuming. :( I appreciate all the information though I've definitely learned a lot.
  • Активация Facebook

Amandafb

Новичок

• "Amandafb" жещина
  • "Amandafb" открыл тему

16.05.2019, 05:33

Fully agree not having merchant ability is royal pain. For most IC items I can at least put in Guild Storage and take out with a merchant toon, but why this hassle in the first place? That is, why is there even a limit between 50-55? If there is some old issue where gold sellers could exploit something, could this check be changed to between levels 50-55 and say 140-185? If someone willing to level a toon to 140+ level and enter Mondshine, why not allow them second chance to use $$$/SP to become merchant?

I am sure some have done it, but I don't see any use grinding Sio Affinity just to resell stuff I spent real $$$ to obtain?
I didn't know about the guild option! that's pretty neat trick. Thanks for that. I definitely agree about the option to become a merchant again at higher level; especially given that when people use IC the most. It would also help stimulate the economy given how high prices are for everything. If more people were able to supply market with IC items, prices with definitely become more reasonable.
  • Активация Facebook

scyko

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 19.12.2018

17.05.2019, 15:56

It's not really a big deal. Just create a new char (Ex-rogue, all you need is the passive attack skills), farm 5k sp and go to Spiders in TOF. Maybe 2 days worth of grinding and you're done.

• Активация Facebook

SilentArrow

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 31.01.2018

18.05.2019, 17:39

It's not really a big deal. Just create a new char (Ex-rogue, all you need is the passive attack skills), farm 5k sp and go to Spiders in TOF. Maybe 2 days worth of grinding and you're done.

Two days grinding? Heck, just Phoenix a toon, slap a level 2 ele in the weapon, loan it accs from my 185, straight to TOF at level 35, and might not even be an hour to get level 50 with Guardian and Elizabeth buffs. My point is simply 50-55 seems such an arbitrary number, many blow past it (I was around 80+) before I knew about "merchant status" and just don't see reason why me paying real life $$$ can't turn around and resell. Yes, I created another toon solely for merchant, just should be another option other than grinding crazy Sio affinity.

Данный пост был отредактирован 1 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "SilentArrow" (18.05.2019, 21:35)

• Активация Facebook